Just the Facts
None, but 2 storage lockers!
About the Property
If you are ready for urban life in TO, this condo is at the centre of everything. For starters, you are walking distance to work in the core so you can kiss your commute goodbye. You’re steps from the best restos, clubs, bars, fitness centres and shops the city has to offer. All the big teams play in your backyard. And shows, movies, concerts, film fest and more are also just outside your door. (No, really, like next door.)
Inside, this unit is well designed: the kitchen has stainless steel appliances, stone counters and glass backsplash. The bedroom is generous for a condo of this size, and the den offers extra room for a workspace, hobbies, or an extra sitting room. You can walk out to a balcony off the living room for a breath of fresh air. Plus, there are 2 lockers (one right around the corner on the same floor!) so you have the space to store your stuff outside of your unit.
This pet-friendly building offers great common areas – perfect for when friends come to take advantage of your prime address. Here, you’ll find a sweet lobby, concierge and security, party room, lounge, indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna, rooftop deck, theatre and even a foosball room!
5 best things we love the most?
- Location, location location. If you love to go out, this is your address. Nightlife, brunch life, work life and city life are all on fire here. Homebody who likes to cook at home, would rather stay in watch Netflix and thinks sports are best enjoyed from your couch? Look elsewhere.
- Easy access to all the things. Bars, restaurants, TIFF film fest, clubs and downtown’s financial district are all at your fingertips.
- It’s easy to leave. It’s only 7 minutes to walk to the subway station so leaving the core is a snap.
- So much good food. You have the incredible FIGO restaurant right in the building, Montecito next door…Honestly, trying to list the restaurants nearby is an impossible task. Come hungry.
- Fido and other furry friends welcome. You might be in the core, but you don’t have to be alone. There are 2 great dog parks within 5 min walk.
About the Neighbourhood and Lifestyle
Equally convenient for work or play, this neighbourhood has everything you need, right outside your door. To the east, it’s a short walk to the financial core. To the west are more restaurants and nightlife than you could ever want, from fine dining at Bosk or Nota Bene to funky restaurants and cafés like The Queen Mother or Momofuku. To the north are funky Queen St West and endless shopping. Then there are the Queen West clubs like Cube, The Rivoli or The Horseshoe. The city’s best theatres including TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexandra Theatre and Roy Thomson Hall are right outside your door. Plus you’re steps from the subway, 24-hour streetcars, the PATH and Union Station. Everything you’d want downtown, all at your fingertips.