Looking to find a Tenant for your Toronto condo or house? We can help! We’ve helped hundreds of Landlords avoid the time and hassles that come with finding your own Tenant.
Landlords who work with the BREL team can Expect More. Our Landlord Services include:
- Pricing guidance based on recent comparable rentals in your neighbourhood or building
- Professional photography
- MLS Listing – where more than 45,000 Toronto real estate agents can access it
- Marketing beyond the MLS, including exposure on our website (2,500+ daily visitors) and on Facebook, Craigslist ads, Kijiji ads and more
- Coordination of appointments, including an onsite lockbox
- Tenant screening, including reviewing credit reports, employment verification, and checking references
- Lease negotiation and paperwork
How Much Will it Cost?
The cost to hire the BREL team to represent you is one month’s rent. We keep 1/2 month rent for representing you, and we pay 1/2 month rent to the agent who represents the Tenant.
To find out more about being a Landlord, check out our Complete Guide for Landlords.
Ready to get started? Get in touch and we can get the ball rolling.
Looking to rent a condo or house in central Toronto? We can help! We’ve helped hundreds of Tenants navigate the Toronto rental market.
We know it isn’t easy. It’s expensive. It’s competitive. And it can be downright painful.
Having a real estate agent to represent you helps ease some of that pain. We can help you identify ideal neighbourhoods and condo buildings for your lifestyle, screen and view properties listed on the MLS…and of course, negotiate the price and terms of the lease.
Note: We can help you find a rental listed on the MLS…purpose-built apartment buildings don’t generally list their properties for rent with REALTORS, and some Landlords choose to find their own Tenants rather than list them with an agent.
What kinds of Tenants do we help?
Landlords working with REALTORS have high standards, so we have the most success helping Tenants:
- …with very good credit ratings
- …with verified employment income
- …with solid references
- …looking in Central Toronto
- …with budgets higher than $2,000 a month (depending on needs and location, of course)
What does it cost? What’s involved?
Absolutely nothing! We get paid by the Landlord for all properties listed on the MLS. You’ll be asked to sign an agreement confirming that we work on your behalf.
To find out more about renting in Toronto, check out our Complete Guide to Renting in Toronto!
Ready to find your next place? Get in touch and we can get the ball rolling right away.