For years now, we’ve been watching aspiring Toronto home Buyers head to Hamilton, choosing affordability and lifestyle over big-city living. With the current trends in WFH (work-from-home) and changing housing needs and priorities resulting from the pandemic, Hamilton real estate is becoming even more popular.
Hamilton offers residents:
- Tree-lined streets and family-friendly communities
- Nature! Waterfalls, trails and the Niagara escarpment
- Great options for easy commuting to Toronto
- A foodie paradise, with trendy restaurants, farmer’s markets and craft breweries
And when it comes to Hamilton real estate? We love:
- How affordable it is vs the Greater Toronto Area. Your house money goes farther in Hamilton. Ca-ching!
- The variety of housing options – from starter homes to turn-of-the-century mansions to new condos and sprawling rural properties, Hamilton has something for everyone.
- The urban and rural lifestyle choices – Home Buyers in the Greater Hamilton Area can choose city living and amenities or elect for one of the nearby smaller rural communities: Ancaster, Dundas, Flamborough, Stoney Creek, Binbrook, Waterdown, Grimsby, Mount Hope and Glanbrook.
Our Hamilton agent Kellye is hard at work developing in-depth guides for each Hamilton neighbourhood. In the meantime, click below to read the guides we’ve completed so far.