Furnished 1 Bedroom at St Clair Pointe | 684 Warden Ave #309
Just the Facts
About the Property
- Spacious bedroom with a good closet space
- Bright living and dining area with walk-out to a spacious balcony
- Unit can come furnished
- Ensuite laundry
- Parking included
Located just steps to Warden TTC station, with great options for shopping, dinning, entertainment and much more!
- Available: August 4th (12+ month lease)
- Unit comes furnished
- Tenant to pay for hydro, cable and internet
- 9 bus lines all under 1km
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this unit, you’ll need to provide:
- Completed application form (Click Here to download)
- Proof of employment
- Credit check (you can get one here at Equifax)
- 3 references
- First and last month’s deposit delivered via bank draft or certified cheque
Decided that you would never move farther east than the Beach(es)?! After seeing the Birch Cliff area you might rethink that decision. Birch Cliff is an amazing place to raise a family and one of the city’s best-kept secrets. After all, who wouldn’t want to own a house overlooking the water?
Located in the southwestern part of the old city of Scarborough, Birch Cliff borders the shores of lake Ontario and sits on the western part of the Scarborough bluffs. Its bounded by Victoria Park Avenue to the west, Danforth Road to the north, and Lake Ontario to the east and south.
See Other BREL Listings