Just the Facts
About the Property
- Available: Immediately (1-year lease)
- 11 transit options all under 1 km.
- Tenant to pay hydro/cable/internet
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this unit, you’ll need to provide:
- Completed application form (Click Here to download)
- Proof of employment
- Credit check (you can get one here at Equifax)
- 3 references
- First and last month’s deposit delivered via bank draft or certified cheque
Regent Park is one of the most culturally diverse neighbourhoods in Toronto. There are more than 60 different first languages spoken here and a cornucopia of backgrounds.At once considered a danger zone in Toronto’s footprint, with higher crime rates, and a whirlwind of subsidized housing, Regent Park has become a sought-after place for the real estate savvy to invest.