NYC loft vibe in striking boutique building. Yeah, it’s that coolSend This Listing To A Friend
This one-bed plus den condo loft might just be the best 600 sq ft you’ll find in the downtown core. Located on the second floor, it’s an easy one floor walk up when you want to avoid the elevator. The space feels large and open with ridiculously high concrete ceilings and walls, exposed ductwork, high ceilings & large windows that set the space apart. Plus, the laminate floors in a rich wood colour add a touch of sophistication.
The modern open concept kitchen is open to the living/dining areas. It’s sleek, stylish and has everything you need (and then some). Custom backsplash, double sink, plenty of cupboard space, gas stove and integrated appliances. There’s also a large built-in pantry to match with extra storage for anything you need to tuck away. You’ll find plenty of space for a dining table & chairs, too, so you’re not perched on tiny stools in a corner.
The primary bedroom is huge! With ensuite laundry (no towels on your living room floor), walk-in closet and a walk out to the terrace, it feels like a big step up. The bath has a deep soaker tub. And, the den is a real room, and spacious enough for a home office/workout space or reading nook.
Outside, the terrace has a gas bbq hookup and entry from both the living room and the bedroom. There is enough space to sit and take in what’s happening in the ‘hood, or just relax and enjoy the fresh air.
The unit includes parking, stacked a la NYC.
The crisp angular exterior of glass and contoured metal cladding of this building echoes the intricate folded paper that inspired its name. Origami Loft is unlike anything previously seen in Toronto. With just 6 stories and 23 units, this development is as boutique as they come. It’s a true reflection the unique style of Queen West!
5 Things We Love
- The Space – amazing layout that feels much larger, with completely separate den (it really is its own room, not a corner) & huge principal bedroom – each space is clearly defined & the rooms big enough to live in.
- The Style – this is not your standard Toronto high rise condo space. One of 23 units total, this boutique building is almost a NYC walk-up (don’t worry there’s an elevator). Plus true loft look with exposed concrete ceilings, ductwork, floor to ceiling windows & super high ceilings.
- The Neighbourhood – Trinity Bellwoods. Walk and shop and eat along Queen Street West. Steps to TTC & easy access to highways.
- The Kitchen – sleek, new & stylish – it has everything you need with just a little more – cupboard space, double sink, gas stove and integrated appliances. Plus a large built-in pantry to match – fab storage for extra appliances, craft, work & tech equipment. It’s up to you!
- The cool factor – No, seriously, this condo IS really, really cool & one of a kind for this sqft & price point. Urban location, fantastic layout that makes every sqft work, boutique building, stacked parking – you don’t get these in most Toronto condo buildings.
About Trinity Bellwoods
The Ossington strip is the hipster haven of the Trinity Bellwoods neighbourhood and west downtown. You’re steps from breweries, cafes, restaurants, galleries, boutique shopping and more. And, Shaw-Givins school across street.
You can be in Trinity Bellwoods Park in 5 minutes, enjoying the sprawling 32-acre green space, complete with towering trees, tennis courts, and a baseball diamond. It’s also ‘home’ to the infamous ‘white squirrel’, a famous albino squirrel who became a mascot for the Trinity Bellwoods Neighbourhood. With its unicorn-like mystique, the white squirrel’s natural passing a few years ago was such a blow that it made city newspapers and headlined blogs across Toronto. Thanks to White Squirrel Coffee Shop, it lives-on, preserving the life of the neighbourhood’s late ‘pet’ while serving you quality americanos, sandwiches, and tasty treats.
Like you, local residents take pride in homeownership. Classic Victorian brick-stone row-houses with stained glass windows, immaculate gardens, grandiose heritage homes, modern condominiums, heritage building loft spaces, single dwelling apartment spaces – all are available but people tend to hold on to them for some time. After all, as you’re joyously aware, there is little reason to ever want to let go.