— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
I know, we’re a little late with our Year in Review post, but the Toronto market has gotten off to an earlier start than usual, so we’ve been busy prepping some awesome listings and helping eager buyers navigate the snow and the ice to find their dream homes.
2017? Definitely one to remember. Here are some highlights:
1. We Added Some Awesome Talent
Once again this year, the BREL team added some great people to the team:
- Agent Halina Bucchino,
- Agent Lisa Bednarski
- Listing Prep Technician Jim Kirwan.
- Also making an appearance for the first time: Baby Belle, born to our Marketing Director Zoe!
2. We Ain’t Afraid of No Negotiation
In the early part of the year, our agents completed their Certified Negotiation Expert designations….little did we know how handy those killer negotiation skills would be when the market shifted mid-year.
3. We felt the ❤️
60 clients left us reviews bringing us past the magical 300 reviews mark! And we were awarded the ‘People Love Us on Yelp’ sticker!
4. We Helped 280 Families Find New Homes
Despite the roller coast real estate market of 2017, we helped 280 families find new homes (bringing us to almost 1,150 total families served) and sold $120 million in real estate. That’s a sale almost every 2 days!
Click on the Facebook logo in the upper right-hand corner to see some of the homes we sold.
5. We made progress on our quest to be the best digital real estate marketers in Toronto:
- …over 900,000 people visited our website in 2017
- …our Facebook posts reached almost 875,000 people
- …we added over 1,000 engaged fans and subscribers to our email newsletters and social media accounts
- …we launched a new sexy website and upped our Instagram game
6. We Got Some Media ❤️
The BREL team appeared in CBC, Macleans, Global News, the Huffington Post, Newstalk 1010, Toronto Life, BNN, Metro News and more. You can read some of our media coverage here.
7. We Launched a Website for Buyers in Prince Edward County
After purchasing a home in the County in 2016, we took of our PEC love one step further and launched a real estate website to help people invest or buy a second home in Prince Edward County. County up!
8. We Grew our Staging Services
We expanded our staging services with the addition of a 3,000 square foot warehouse and a new staging truck.
9. We Worked Hard and Played Hard
It wasn’t all just work! We learned to paint as a team, we celebrated the fabulous work of the marketing and admin team at our brokerage, we volunteered with Holiday Helpers and we ran away to Vegas to plan for 2018.
That is so fabulous. Congrats!
Maryanne Leach says:
Can not wait to have my property looked after by the Brel Team