City life, community feeling - this is boutique condo living at its best.Send This Listing To A Friend
Tucked away on quiet, tree-lined Merton St, this renovated, one-bedroom condo offers a refined take on city living. The highlight of the open plan living space is the kitchen. A large breakfast bar with seating, granite countertops, stylish backsplash and excellent storage is fashionable, functional and fabulous for those who like to cook and/or entertain.
High ceilings, fresh paint, and light coming in from two sides make the living space feel spacious and inviting. Open the door to the balcony, and step out to one of the best features of this unit.
With access from the living room, or through sliding doors from the bedroom, the quiet balcony offers amazing views over the Mount Pleasant Cemetery and the buildings’ rarely used courtyard.
The bedroom is huge – it feels more like a primary suite! Light that pours in from the sliding doors to the balcony. There’s room for a king-sized bed or space to tuck in a small work area or roll out your yoga mat. And a true walk-in closet with built-in organizers offers more storage than you would expect to find in a condo.
This friendly building has great staff and is very well managed. There are building-led initiatives for residents all year long, and the exceptional amenities of a large complex, but none of the crowds. The unit includes both a parking space and locker.
The Domain is a stunning, established boutique building in midtown Toronto. Here, you’ll find all the amenities of a large complex but none of the crowds! Residents enjoy an on-site concierge, gym/fitness centre, pool, sauna, outdoor central courtyard off of the pool/spa area, visitor parking, party room, billiards/games room and guest suites.
Friendly, well-managed with a community feel, you can take part in a robust calendar of building led-initiatives (when it’s ok to gather again) including the Annual Summer Potluck, annual holiday Potluck, Monthly coffee hour (that often lasts 3), Monthly Classic Movie Night in the party room, Weekly Craft/Knit afternoons on Thursdays and a Book Club set to begin after lockdown.
5 Things We Love
- Location – Just 10 minutes walk from the subway, restaurants, coffee shops and more on a quiet, tree lined street that makes you feel you’re in a quaint village, this modern condo gives you the best of both worlds.
- Open concept, renovated living space with high ceilings – perfect entertaining (when that’s a thing again).
- Conversation friendly kitchen – Forget closed-off galley kitchens…here there’s no wall. And that’s not the only upgrade – enjoy granite countertops, full breakfast bar and tons of cupboard space.
- True Principal bedroom with walk-out to balcony, walk-in closet and doors that close.
- Boutique building with true midsize living. Well managed, with only 15 storeys and less than 240 suites, there are lots of amenities and building-led initiatives throughout the year.
About Davisville Village
Davisville Village, centred around Yonge & Davisville, sits sandwiched between St. Clair and Eglinton Avenue. John Davis founded Davisville in 1940, when he opened the first post office in the area and served as the postmaster. Today, this building is flanked by flower shops, boutique cafes, salons, small stores and office buildings.
Davisville Village residents are attracted to the quiet of the area and proximity to services, some nightlife, TTC, major roads and parks. In warmer months many families in the area attend the Davisville Tennis Club (just off Mount Pleasant & Davisville) for racquet sports and lessons.
Life here offers a neighbourhood feeling in an upscale part of town, with all of the benefits of living right downtown. Steps to transit, shops, restos on three of Toronto’s most popular “strolling” streets : Yonge, Mount Pleasant & Bayview.