24 Queensdale Avenue
Good to go? This darling semi in Danforth Village is a sweet start.Send This Listing To A Friend
This sweet semi-detached in Danforth Village is the first perfect first step! The bright living room/dining room is ideal for entertaining (when that’s an option) or chasing a toddler. The renovated, eat-in kitchen has loads of cupboard and counter space, great for all those recipes you’ve been perfecting over the last 11 months. Hello Sourdough! You can walk out to the roomy back deck – perfect for working-from-home in the summer and for kicking back with family and friends.
This house is freshly painted throughout, so cross that off your to-do list, and there are warm hardwood floors on the first and second floor. The two bedrooms upstairs are bright, and the principal bedroom has vaulted ceilings!
Downstairs, the basement is partially finished. Use the finished area for a private workspace, lego den or yoga nook now! There’s rough-in for a 2nd bathroom (3-piece) in the partially finished laundry/utility – something you could take on at a later date. Plus, there is excellent storage.
Outside, the backyard is quite long (some neighbours have extended their homes back) with room to play, garden or just hang out. There are 2 storage sheds currently, but you could build a fab little studio out there and still have plenty of space.
5 Things We Love
- Move-in and enjoy! It is up to you to plan what is next for this great family house.
- Light and Bright! Huge windows in the open concept living room make the family space exceptionally welcoming, with warm hardwood floors throughout the main and 2nd floor.
- Tasty renovations – the updated eat-in kitchen is clean and spacious with tons of cupboard space.
- A backyard is way better than a balcony! Picture yourself entertaining family and friends outside, easily accessed from the kitchen. Plus, the comfortable covered front porch is like having a second living space all summer long.
- Quiet street, close to everything! You are 10 minutes’ walk to all the shops, restos and cafes the Danforth has to offer. Plus, you can walk TTC’s Greenwood subway stop in about 7 minutes.
About Danforth East Village
Want more from your new neighbourhood? Danforth Village delivers. In less than a 10-minute walk, you’re in Danforth shopping district with easy access to the TTC’s Greenwood subway station.
Danforth Village is a highly coveted area of the city. Here, homes are situated on tree-lined streets and display an extreme pride of ownership.
Often referred to as “Greek Town,” The charms of this neighbourhood are not only in its prime real estate and patio-centric atmosphere but also in its overall ‘village vibe.’ Locals often get to know each other by name and find themselves steps to authentic bakeries, artisanal cheese shops, fantastic restaurants, yoga studios, salons, clothing boutiques and health food stores. Plus, there’s a little of everything nearby: the Beach at Ashbridges Bay, shopping in the Beach, festivals on the Danforth and the colour of Little India. All doable on transit!