165 Legion Road North Unit #1831
Life by the Lake with Exceptional Amenities in Charming MimicoSend This Listing To A Friend
This sweet one-bedroom condo is an excellent entry into the real estate market. For starters, the layout is exceptional. The spacious living area has floor-to-ceiling windows and a walkout to a substantial balcony. There is enough room to carve out a workspace, hangout space and a dining area. That’s impressive! The kitchen has full-size appliances, a striking glass backsplash and corian counter.
When you step into the bedroom you can see this is a rare find – with space for bedside tables and a generous closet, and the bath is a calming white, with large mirror, stone counters and under sink storage.
This newer building has inclusive condo fees that cover heat and water but the real star is the amenities for the complex. You can kiss your gym membership goodbye, with the Skyclub gym, squash court,badminton, volleyball, running track, sauna ,indoor lap pool and outdoor lounge pool. There is also a rooftop deck, guest suites, concierge, visitor parking and meeting rooms.
Plus, the unit includes a parking space and storage locker, with easy access to TTC and the western lakeside trail.
The building has exceptional amenities including gym, squash court, running track, concierge, visitor parking, meeting/function room, sauna, pool, rooftop deck, guest suites and enter phone system.
5 Things We Love
- The light! The living space has so much natural light thanks the wide floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The space in the bedroom! You could have bedside tables or set up a work station – amazing.
- The amenities! This building has it all. Lap pool, lounge pool. Badminton? It’s like a resort you don’t have to leave.
- Lake life! Those who love the outdoors will find this location especially appealing. Walking trails, hiking trails, the waterfront path…it’s city living with a built in escape plan.
- The Price! This condo has a lot to offer someone just getting into the real estate market.
- A total of 14,000 sq ft is devoted to amenities called “Club Ibiza and Spa”
- Squash court
- Business centre
- Guest suites
- Lounge with bbq
- Visitor parking
Photo Gallery & Video
Although Mimico has small-town charm it is by no means a small town. Easily accessed, via The Queensway, Mimico is just a 10 – 15-minute drive from King street west and is actually a part of the city of Toronto. Home to many creatives, artists, and innovators, Mimico residents are within walking distance to stunning views of the water, lakefront breezes, and abundant shared green space – qualities that are rare to city-living. There is also a palpable sense of community found in the support shown for local businesses and artists. Popular community events include the Lakeshorts International Short Film Festival – Mimico’s own film festival – and Through the Eyes of the Artist – a juried art exhibition featuring 40 new artists each year.