We’re excited to announce that we’re expanding to Hamilton! Buyers and Sellers in the Greater Hamilton area will now be able to work with a top-rated real estate agent and get all the perks that come with working with the BREL team.
For years now, we’ve been watching aspiring Toronto home Buyers head to Hamilton, choosing affordability and lifestyle over big-city living. With the current trends in WFH (work-from-home) and changing housing needs and priorities resulting from the pandemic, we expect to see Hamilton real estate become even more popular.
Hamilton offers residents:
- Tree-lined streets and family-friendly communities
- Nature! Waterfalls, trails and the Niagara escarpment
- Great options for easy commuting to Toronto
- A foodie paradise, with trendy restaurants, farmer’s markets and craft breweries
And when it comes to Hamilton real estate? We love:
- How affordable it is vs the Greater Toronto Area. In July, the average price of a home in Hamilton was $696,849. Compare that to $1,017,320 in Toronto and $902,257 in Peel Region.
- The variety of housing options – from starter homes to turn-of-the-century mansions to new condos and sprawling rural properties, Hamilton has something for everyone.
- The urban and rural lifestyle choices – Home Buyers in the Greater Hamilton Area can choose city living and amenities or elect for one of the nearby smaller rural communities: Ancaster, Dundas, Flamborough, Stoney Creek, Binbrook, Waterdown, Grimsby, Mount Hope and Glanbrook.
Kellye MacMillan – BREL Hamilton REALTOR
We’ve hired one of our favourite agents, Kellye MacMillan, to head up BREL’s Hamilton real estate division.. Licensed since 2013, Kellye spent years helping Buyers and Sellers in Toronto before making the big move to Hamilton a few years ago. As a ‘Toronto transplant’ herself, she’s uniquely qualified to guide people looking to make a real estate transition.
We love Kellye’s no-BS, compassionate approach to helping her clients (who consider her Hamilton’s Unofficial Welcome Committee). Her integrity is second-to-none – in fact, she volunteers on the Professional Standards Committee at TRREB, helping to elevate professionalism in the real estate industry.
Kellye sells real estate throughout the Greater Hamilton Area, including Hamilton, Burlington, Ancaster, Dundas, Flamborough, Stoney Creek, Binbrook, Waterdown, Grimsby, Mount Hope and Glanbrook.
Kellye lives in Hamilton’s St Clair neighbourhood, with her husband, and their kids, Cameron and Quinn.
What Can Hamilton Home Buyers & Sellers Expect from BREL?
Hamilton real estate seekers and sellers will experience the same level of service, skill and trustworthiness that has made BREL one of the top real estate teams in Toronto.
Our Hamilton clients will benefit from our:
- Digital-first approach to marketing homes, stunning photography and immersive virtual experiences (more than 90,000 people visit our website every month)
- Experience – We represent hundreds of Buyers and Sellers every year – there’s not much we haven’t seen. Our real-world advice comes from being immersed in the real estate market every single day.
- Expertise – We have best-in-class copywriters, designers, marketers, stagers and admin support and our agents work together to help facilitate relocations across the Greater Toronto/Hamilton region.
- Education – We’re committed to providing the latest real estate news and trends via our blog
- Client Experience – We’ve invested in paperless technology, safe showing protocols and client systems that aim to deliver a seamless experience to our Buyers and Sellers.
We’re also hard at work developing Hamilton neighbourhood guides and will be sharing prices, statistics, listings and Hamilton-specific real estate blogs too.
Read more about the BREL team here: