— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
We covered What Buyers are Thinking last week, now it’s time to find out what Ontario Sellers are thinking. Based on the results of an Ontario Real Estate Association survey in June:
- 77% are worried about the state of the real estate market
- 61% are concerned with understanding the process and the legal documentation
- 60% are concerned with fixing up their home to list it
- 59% are worried about the number on days on the market before their home sells
- 50% of people with household incomes over $100K are worried about their negotiation skills (that number increases to 62% for people with total incomes of $50K or less)
- I blog about what’s happening in the market all the time – you can see related blogs at: Toronto Market Updates
- Click here to access our Guide for Toronto Sellers which covers lots of the process and legal documentation
- There’s more to preparing your home for sale than just fixing stuff.
- Click here to read about what Days on the Market means
- If you’re worried about negotiation skills, well, that’s what your realtor is for. Here’s a quick read about the Importance of Strategy in Negotiation.