These days, making people fall in love with your home online is more important than ever. Announcing a home is for sale on the MLS should only be the beginning. Effective marketing means giving potential Buyers the ability to experience every detail, safely, from the comfort of their own space.
Here’s how we do it:
1. We identify your target Buyers and how to reach them.
We strategically identify who the likely Buyers are for your home and develop marketing plans to reach:
- The ready-Buyers actively looking for a home like yours.
- Buyers not actively looking for a home like yours.
- Real estate agents working with Buyers.
2. Make Them Fall Madly in Love
We know that Buyers who fall in love with a home pay more, so one of our biggest goals is to make Buyers get emotional. For every one of the homes we list for sale, we invest in:
- Professional staging
- Gorgeous HDR photography
- 3-D walk-through tours and videos
- Professional copywriting that uses words and stories to evoke emotion
3. Immersive Online Home Tours
These days, online house hunting has replaced traditional open houses and first showings – this means Buyers are craving online details like never before. In addition to stunning photos, floorplans and 3-D walk-through tours, our virtual immersive online home tour experience includes:
- Property details highlighting unique features, details not obvious in photos, renovations, upgrades and what we love about the home
- Maps and detailed neighbourhood information
- A dedicated BREL Buyer agent, who is familiar with the home, but independent from the listing agent, to help unrepresented Buyers tour the home virtually
Click here to see an example of our Immersive Home Tour.
4. Unmatched Digital Marketing
More Buyers see our listings on our website than on REALTOR.ca. More eyeballs on your home = more money in your pocket. The BREL standard marketing is anything but standard. The properties we list for sale are:
- Featured on the BREL website where more than 75,000 people visit each month
- Listed on all the important real estate search websites including realtor.ca, Zillow, Point2Homes, The Real Estate Book, REW, Homefinder, Zoocasa, Zolo and more.
- Listed on more than 10,000 agent and brokerage websites including all the usual suspects
- Listed on more than 130 international real estate portals in 70 countries on 6 continents
- Promoted to our exclusive pre-MLS listings network for top REALTORS and their clients
- Featured on our Facebook page and Instagram
- Broadcast on YouTube and Facebook video
- Heavily promoted to the ideal Buyers via Facebook ads and Google ads
- Marketed to our email database of thousands of engaged potential Buyers
5. Agent Marketing + Virtual Agent Showing Packages
We know that most Toronto homes are sold with the help of another agent representing the Buyer, so we have always marketed our listings directly to other REALTORS too. But these days, we need to give them the tools to safely and virtually introduce your home to their Buyers too.
Our marketing plan to reach other real estate agents includes:
- Listing on the Toronto MLS
- Email marketing to our database of top agents and brokerages
- Virtual Agent Showing Packages, providing agents with additional tools and property information, including detailed videos narrated by our listing agents
- Facebook ads targeted to REALTORS