We don’t just put homes on the MLS and hope they sell. We actively market our listings to specific target markets, with unmatched digital and old-school marketing tactics. Here’s how we do it:
1. We identify your target Buyers and how to reach them.
We strategically identify who the likely Buyers are for your home and develop marketing plans to reach:
- The ready-Buyers actively looking for a home like yours.
- Buyers not actively looking for a home like yours.
- Real estate agents working with Buyers.
2. Make Them Fall Madly in Love
We know that Buyers who fall in love with a home pay more, so one of our biggest goals is to make Buyers get emotional. For every one of the homes we list for sale, we invest in:
- Professional staging
- Professional HDR photography
- Interactive online tours or video
- Floor plans
- Engaging targeted lifestyle marketing copy
- Stunning print marketing
3. Unmatched Marketing + Bespoke Marketing Plans
More Buyers see our listings on our website than on REALTOR.ca. More eyeballs on your home = more money in your pocket. The BREL standard marketing is anything but standard. It includes:
Unmatched Digital Marketing
- Featured on the BREL website where more than 75,000 people visit each month
- Listed on all the important real estate search websites including realtor.ca, Zillow, Point2Homes, The Real Estate Book, REW, Homefinder, Zoocasa, Zolo and more.
- Listed on more than 10,000 agent and brokerage websites including all the usual suspects
- Promoted to our exclusive pre-MLS listings network for top REALTORS and their clients
- Featured on our Facebook page and Instagram
- Broadcast on YouTube and Facebook video
- Heavily promoted to the ideal Buyers via Facebook ads and Google ads
- Marketed to our email database of thousands of engaged potential Buyers
Old-School Marketing That Works
- Eyecatching ‘For Sale’ and open house signage that gets noticed
- Professionally-designed and copywritten feature sheets
- Neighbourhood infographics
- Public open houses
- Just-listed postcards (sometimes)
Foreign Buyer Marketing
- Listed on more than 130 international real estate portals in 70 countries on 6 continents
- Promoted to over 100,000 annual international visitors on the BREL website
- Every property we list is featured on WorldProperties.com and juwai.com (the #1 website for Chinese home Buyers)
We know that most Toronto homes are sold with the help of another agent who represents the Buyer. It pays to market to them.
Our marketing plan to reach other real estate agents includes:
- Listed on the Toronto MLS
- Marketed via email to our database of top agents and brokerages
- Exclusive open houses just for agents
- Facebook ads targeted to REALTORS
- Pre-education showing packages
We approach every home we list for sale with a custom marketing plan. Custom things we’ve done in the past include:
- Coming Soon advertising
- Lifestyle videos
- Neighbour wine & cheese open houses
- Event open houses
- Detailed investor packages
- Renovation and upgrade ideas and costs