Just the Facts
1,757 + 643 lower
25.27 x 145.12
Detached Garage | 2
Yonge & Eglinton
About the Property
Where Sophisticated Renovation Meets Original Charm at Yonge & Eg
Built for families, entertainers and true urbanites, this 3+1 bedroom detached home is the perfect dose of sophisticated modern reno with just the right amount of original charm. You’ll find gumwood trim and doors to original hardwood floors in the living area coupled with a gourmet cook’s kitchen and radiant in-floor heating.
There’s a deep backyard with deck (and gas line!), grassy play area and a bonus secondary chill-out zone in the back.
This is a home where the best of the city and green space collide.
5 Things We’re Obsessing About
- The kitchen! This is where the action happens. Whether it’s the kids doing their homework at the giant island counter while Mom & Dad make dinner or a group of good friends gathering for cocktails, this pimped-out kitchen has Wolf and Subzero appliances, in-floor radiant heating and a walkout to the BBQ deck.
- The fully finished basement with laundry area, full bathroom and in-floor radiant heating – the perfect man-cave or teen hideout.
- Speaking of hideouts: the master bedroom. With a swish ensuite bathroom (heated floors! deep jacuzzi tub!), walk-in closet and balcony overlooking the green backyard, it’s even wired for sound with built-in speakers.
- The location! This home is just a 2-minute walk to the Davisville subway station and surrounded by the trendy shops and restaurants at Yonge and Eg. Ditch the car and enjoy the best of urban living.
- Surrounded by green space, there are parks, ravines and the beltline at your doorstep. Grab your bike and reach Lake Ontario in less than 10 km!
About the Neighbourhood
Yonge & Eligible! Transit, shopping and dining, but with a sophisticated midtown sensibility. The Yonge Eglinton area has always been in demand for its convenience, safety and schools–some of the city’s best.