Want a Fly Home? | 352 Front St #414
Just the Facts
About the Property
Welcome to Fly Condos, one of downtown Toronto’s coveted boutique condominiums (and no, it’s not a Cityplace building). With high quality finishes, outstanding design, and a wicked location, this one bedroom, with parking and a locker, caters to downtown professionals and investors who want it all.
Boasting 586 sqft of interior space, and stunning views of the city, unit #414 features:
- Spacious open concept living and dining room area
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Cozy bedroom with double closets
- Modern kitchen with sleek upgrades and finishes
- Personal locker for off-season items
- Parking! Yes! You will always find parking downtown if you live in this unit!
Location, location, location, right? A Walk Score of 99 can’t be wrong! At Fly Condos, you’re just steps from some of the city’s best restaurants, shops, and nightlife, in King West. Literally next door to Clarence Park (popular with dogs of all kinds), you’re within walking distance to St Andrew Station and the Spadina and King streetcars.
See Other BREL Listings