Just the Facts
About the Property
Looking for a unique space with ultra-low condo fees in one of downtown T.O.’s best historic loft buildings? Welcome to Unit #609 at the Toy Factory Lofts.
Urban Chic at the Toy Factory Lofts in Liberty Village.
Stylish throughout, this 915 sqft 1+1 loft & features:
- High ceilings and a wall of floor-ceiling windows with north-east views
- Scavolini kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and a super-sized kitchen island/breakfast bar
- Private master bedroom with wooden feature wall and a wall of closets
- Engineered hardwood floors throughout
- Spacious den/office (could be used as a spare bedroom)
- Versatile split use bathroom with 2 sinks and built-in storage (ideal for couples)
- Private balcony with bright east exposure
- Underground parking and a locker
About the Toy Factory Lofts.
The Toy Factory Lofts remains one of Toronto’s most in-demand buildings. In addition to stylish amenities, Liberty Village’s flagship loft is also an extremely well-managed building with some of the lowest condo fees in the city thanks to energy retrofits. In addition to a 24-hour concierge, residents enjoy:
- Gym/fitness centre and steam room
- Party room and billiards room
- Rooftop deck/garden with BBQ terrace, hot tub and sunbathing area
- Boardroom and business centre
- Visitor parking and indoor bicycle parking
- Guest suites
The residents of the Toy Factory Lofts have created a community within a community: neighbours are friendly and the concierge knows everyone by name. Bonus: the elevators are quick, and there’s direct access to Balzac’s for those pyjama mornings.
About Liberty Village.
One of Toronto’s most vibrant neighbourhoods for professionals, Liberty Village is a lively place filled with fun people–plus parks, transit and a collection of some of the best shops and restaurants anywhere–all within a few blocks’ walk. Super quick access to the waterfront and the Gardiner expressway, with King West, West Queen West & Trinity Bellwoods only blocks away.