Just the Facts
May 31, 2018
17.08 X 115
The Junction Toronto
About the Property
Make your dream home happen in the Junction
Itching to get your hands on a house you can transform just the way you want? It’s waiting for you in The Junction. This 2.5 storey, 4 bedroom home has room to spare, with an add-on sunroom and basement that is both high and dry. Plus, a screened in porch keeps the mud outside, while offering a lovely spot to enjoy the evening light. There are gardens front and in the back, along with a sitting area drenched in morning sun and a detached garage. You’ll find the original character in the hardwood floors, leaded glass window, fireplace and clawfoot tub – and potential in every room. Perhaps you’ll create an enormous master ensuite/dressing area? Or opt for a more traditional layout. Whatever you decide to do with this blank canvas, it will be uniquely yours.
Looking to check all the boxes? Here are five things we love:
- Potential – You know what we’re talking about HGTV addict. This is the one you can turn into your dream home
- Size – Yes, it matters. And this home has 2.5 storeys, add-on sunroom and high and dry basement. Room for everyone in the family to have their own space
- Original charm – You’ll find character galore in the hardwood floors, leaded glass window in living room, fireplace in the living room and master bedroom
- Impressive upstairs bathroom – There’s a clawfoot tub, the convenience of laundry. And the potential to convert into an enormous master ensuite and dressing area
- Porch – You’ll be able to sit out on the screened in front porch and enjoy the evening light
It doesn’t get cooler than The Junction. It’s what Queen West used to be — hip, fun and a nice mix of gentrification with urban flair. It’s where the cool kids want to live.
It has become the home to many (very lucky) Torontonians. It is also the host of successful Canadian startups like Ubisoft and Freshbooks.
If the Junction grows tiresome, residents just head-on over to visit neighbouring hot spots in Roncesvalles Village and High Park. Though it’s very hard to feel disappointed in this unique, and highly sought-after, slice of the city–in area that is consistently touched with the brilliance, innovation, and smart design, traditional of a modern-day rebirth.
The Junction Toronto
The Junction is the perfect place for you if you’re looking for a neighbourhood that avoids ‘cookie-cutter’ and embraces the idiosyncratic. This off-the-cuff quality has attracted a fun variety of residents and created a strong sense of community and identity. Classic brick stone residential homes, revamped industrial-finished lofts, and new builds, are all available in the area – making the options as unique as the people who inhabit them.