Looking for a Trendy 2 Bedroom Loft with Loads of Natural Light? | 150 Sudbury Street, #532
Just the Facts
About the Property
Looking for a Trendy 2 Bedroom Loft with Loads of Natural Light? – 150 Sudbury Street, #532
Welcome home to 150 Sudbury Street, unit 532. This modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo has loft-like features that would make anyone swoon. Check out our list of things we LOVE about this place (it’s long) below.
Things we Love:
- 2 bedrooms & 2 bathroom
- Feels much larger than 820 sq. feet
- Modern and updated throughout
- Stainless steel appliances
- Loft-like feel: concrete flooring, 9 ft. ceilings, and exposed duct-work
- Loads of natural light
- Modern and minimalist design
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with awesome views of the Toronto skyline
- Amazing building amenities: pool, gym, visitor parking, guest suites, party room, and 24-hour security
- Excellent location – right in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Located steps to West Queen West, Parkdale, and Liberty village – amazing restaurants, cafes, culture, nightlife, shopping, and entertainment
- An excellent investment – Westside Gallery Lofts have appreciated in value an average 21.3% year-over-year.
- Walk score – 94/100 (that’s almost perfect, people!)
Little Portugal is a predominantly residential area with deep Portuguese roots and cultural heritage.
A hub of activity, Little Portugal is located west of downtown Toronto, in what is considered the “old city of Toronto”.
A mix of mid-century housing, condos, new builds, and businesses has created a diverse enclave of the city rich in flavours, sights, sounds, and diversity.
Residents of Little Portugal have easy access to transit, major roadways, and are within arm’s reach to parks and greenspace.
This is a neighbourly area of Toronto that seems to only get better throughout the years.
See Other BREL Listings