Just the Facts
About the Property
Loft Living at Robert Watson Lofts in Roncesvalles
Ask any Toronto REALTOR and they’ll probably list Roncesvalles’ Robert Watson Lofts as one of their favourite buildings in the city. We couldn’t be any more excited to showcase this rarely-available two-bedroom corner loft.
- The Versatile Floor plan: 875 Square feet of well laid-out space that makes for easy living and entertaining.
- Sunshine and Views: With south and west-facing floor-to-ceiling windows, there’s plenty of sunshine to chase your March blues away…plus views of the city, courtyard, and Sorauren Park.
- Tons of Character: Concrete floors, exposed ductwork and soaring 10’ foot ceilings.
- Contemporary finishes:Modern kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a huge breakfast bar.
- Spacious Living Areas: A proper living room AND a dining room (believe it).
- Two Proper Bedrooms: Both bedrooms comfortably fit a King-sized bed.
- The Private Terrace with a gas BBQ hookup!
- It’s in the Newer Part of Robert Watson: That means better sound-proofing and wicked views of the old painted brick walls of the former warehouse.
- Bonuses: Owned parking and a locker
- The Awesomeness of Roncesvalles: Right outside your door, it’s a quiet family neighbourhood where people know their neighbours….but you’re close to everything.
About Robert Watson Lofts
The Robert Watson Lofts are consistently in high demand because of their combination of character, location and access to great shared facilities. The century-old Robert Watson Candy Factory was converted in 2007, with the soft loft extension added onto the back of the building. Shared amenities include a well-equipped gym, rooftop garden, party room and visitor parking.
The Robert Watson Lofts are located in Roncesvalles, with easy access to the best of Dundas West and Parkdale too. Just a few steps away: Sorauren Park where tennis courts, a soccer field, baseball diamond, off-leash dog area and weekly Farmer’s market bring this vibrant community together. With a unique mix of traditional and trendy restaurants, shopping and services nearby, you’re also just a short bike ride away from High Park and Grenadier pond with almost 400 acres of parkland and recreational activities. Easy access to public transit and highways make for easy commuting.