Home with Substance Seeks Stylish New Owners in Junction Triangle | 502 Perth Ave
Just the Facts
1,253 + 757 lower
17 x 82
About the Property
Home with Substance Seeks Stylish New Owners in Junction Triangle
This three bedroom, three bathroom home on Perth Ave is ready for anything. Well cared for, with good bones in a stellar neighbourhood, this family home has had all the big stuff done. Updated wiring, roof done in 2013, and newer furnace means you can concentrate on the fun stuff. Change a little, or a lot to make this amazing space the forever home you’ve been waiting for. Or just move in and love it without worry. The main floor addition brought lots of extra space, with a mud room and full bath. Good sized bedrooms are perfect for a growing family or those who live and work at home. There’s a finished basement. And, you can sit back and enjoy a lovely little yard with room for a patio and a garden. All in the city’s next “where to buy now” neighbourhood.
What are the 5 best things about this home?
- The ‘hard’ stuff is already done – all the unsexy work like updating the wiring (fear not knob and tube) as well as a newer roof and furnace.
- Solid bones. This house is well maintained and a great layout. It’s been given a refresh, and now it’s ready for your personal stamp.
- You can just move in…then update now or over time as your time and budget allow.
- More functional space on the main floor thanks to an addition that brought a mud room and full bath
- Room for everyone with good-size bedrooms, perfect for a growing family
The Junction Triangle is a tiny neighbourhood that is sandwiched in between the Junction and Bloordale village. It has become the home to many (very lucky) Torontonians and is also host to many successful Canadian start-ups like Ubisoft and Freshbooks.
The ‘Triangle’ in ‘Junction Triangle’ – defined by its clear-cut borders of railway tracks on all 3 sides – serves up a wide range of local business offerings: Halo Brewery, Yoga Yoga, Urban Acorn Market, TuckShop Kitchen, Hello Darling, Katzman Contemporary, Boulderz Climbing…the list goes on.
If the Junction Triangle “proper” grows tiresome, just head on over to neighbouring hot spots in Roncesvalles Village and High park. Seriously, it’s very hard to feel disappointed in this unique, and highly sought-after, slice of the city.
Construction, new business, and supportive ‘shop local’ mentality, will continue bring new faces and businesses to the neighbourhood – a neighbourhood, that embraces the young, the old, families, newlyweds, swinging-singles, loners, and socialites – all at once.
See Other BREL Listings