Just the Facts
768 + 79 sqft balcony
About the Property
Fashion District Condo in Local Architectural Landmark
Truth: This place will leave you speechless. The views. The layout. The design. The building. The location. It’s all happening and it’s all yours for the taking.
There’s the modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a wall cut-out that peers into an open-concept dining/living space. Built-in bookshelves and a desk hidden within custom cabinets provide an ideal workspace that’s out-of-sight when the day is done. An entire wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, north-facing, capture epic views of Queen & Spadina and the entire downtown core. Once a 2 bedroom, the layout has been transformed into this versatile, 1+1 bedroom, 2 bathroom-the extra space now used as a guest room, when needed, and whatever you want otherwise. A walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom, and walk out to private balcony from your bedroom are just 3 more, of many, reasons to fall for this place.
Things we LOVE:
- A local landmark…near a landmark: The Morgan building, an Art-Deco masterpiece, steps to Toronto’s renowned Graffiti Alley (and so much more)
- The layout: Once 2 bedrooms, transformed into a 1+1 bed, 2 bath, breezy layout. Master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, walk-in closet and private balcony.
- The views: You’ve got to ‘see it to believe it’. Queen & Spadina, the entire downtown core, and a rooftop patio with dramatic panoramic city vistas.
- Natural light: Floor-to-ceiling windows across an entire wall.
- The building: Omg. We mentioned this…but had to again. It’s everything.
- The location: Fashion District. Enough said. Doesn’t get much cooler than this.
The Fashion District
During the 20th century, this area of Toronto was host to a sea of garment factories and fabric warehouses. Easy access to shipping and railway lines made it the ideal location for this industry. Today, once-warehouses and factories are now funky offices or living spaces. Located with Bathurst Street to the west and Spadina Avenue to the east, Queen Street west to the north and King Street to the south. Confused? Thankfully we have Google maps. Put plainly, it’s downtown and it’s in the middle of everything awesome.
The Morgan - an art deco building with just 217 units and considered a local landmark. Inside, there are drop-pendant modern lights, a dramatic winding staircase, bright white walls that display diverse art, a 24-hour concierge, a movie screening room, gym, a party room, and a landscaped rooftop terrace with panoramic city views. Steps to Toronto’s renowned Graffiti Alley, the dry cleaner, convenience shops, Starbucks, Loblaws, bars, salons, boutiques, and the largest concentration of independent art galleries in the city.