Just the Facts
Finished | Walk-up
About the Property
Easy Living in the Beaches
We’re in love with this special home, in the heart of one of Toronto’s best neighbourhoods for couples, families and empty-nesters alike.
9 Things We LOVE About This Beaches Home
- Luxurious extras throughout: oak hardwood floors, gas fireplace, central vacuum, a master walk-in closet…you get the picture.
- Three washrooms including a main floor powder room.
- Three spacious bedrooms – or is it 4? The family room could easily be used as a 4th bedroom.
- The food lover’s kitchen your friends will be jealous of: from the Wolf stove and professional-grade vent hood to the integrated Sub-Zero fridge & Miele dishwasher, stone counters and an island with breakfast bar.
- The layout: from the basement recreation room to the open concept main living space to the cozy top floor family room to the private rooftop terrace, there are multiple levels of perfect space for entertaining,
- It’s a house without the maintenance headaches! Enjoy the freedom of a turnkey, low-maintenance home with ultra-low fees.
- Outdoor living: enjoy two balconies and a massive rooftop terrace facing residential homes, mature hardwoods and greenspace.
- Two parking spots–one of them a built-in garage with direct access to the home.
- Location, location, location – surrounded by restaurants, shops and of course, the lake and the beach!
A home for the discerning buyer. Located in high-demand Balmy Beach school district!
Live in the heart of Beaches--only a few hundred meters the water and boardwalk! Walkable doesn’t begin to describe living here--from the beach itself, to the city’s best Jazz festival, to craft shows, and arguably the strongest community in the city, it seems everyone wants to live here....and for good reason. Current owners call it a “charming, laid-back kid and dog-friendly neighbourhood with a vintage small-town vibe,” and we agree.