Just the Facts
Sept 11th 2019
19.83 x 9988
Runnymede-Bloor West Village
About the Property
Welcome to 41 MacGregor Avenue.
This updated three bedroom semi gets top marks for style, livability and location. The open concept main floor has great sightlines from the kitchen to the living room, perfect for those who want to watch little ones (or the big game).
The bright, modern kitchen is ideal for entertaining and leads out to the spacious south-facing backyard. With turf grass, low-maintenance gardens and a great deck for a BBQ with gas hookup, all you need to do is fire up the grill and welcome your guests.
There are three bedrooms and a renovated bathroom upstairs, downstairs you’ll find a fully finished basement complete with a built-in desk and 3 piece bathroom. Create a showstopping media room, a quiet home office, or a fab playroom for kids, without sacrificing space upstairs. The choice is yours.
Enjoy your morning coffee on the covered and quaint front porch, tucked in behind the Japanese Maple Tree out front. This quiet neighbourhood, with highly rated schools, mostly low-rise homes, and easy access to TTC really does sit at the head of the class.
What we ❤️ about 41 MacGregor:
- A backyard without the backyard maintenance – a large deck, turfgrass, and low-maintenance gardens
- Open concept main floor makes it easy to keep an eye on the action
- An updated kitchen and modern baths make this a move-in ready option at a great price point.
- The location! Close to everything you need. Walk to Bloor West Village, the shops on Annette, The Junction, Runnymede subway station, High Park, the highly regarded Runnymede Junior, and Senior Public School, Beresford Dog Park.
- A front porch you can actually enjoy! Sip your morning coffee or evening wine in this quiet neighbourhood.
About the Neighbourhood and Lifestyle
Welcome to Runnymede-Bloor West Village. This neighbourhood is a family-centric area with almost exclusively mature low rise housing — semis and detached — along tree-lined streets. Many of the homes have been updated but the area still maintains its original character and charm.
It’s ideal for those looking for great schools. The property falls within the Runnymede School District which has a good Fraser Institute rating and is in walking distance to Runnymede Junior and Senior Public School.
41 MacGregor Avenue is a short 10 min walk from Runnymede station, it’s an easy commute to downtown for work. For play, you’re close to High Park and Beresford Dog Park. And, you’re still in the heart of the city, steps from hundreds of boutiques, shops, grocers, cafes, restaurants, and pubs in Bloor West Village, the Junction and on Annette Street.