This stunning condo looks like a magazine but feels like homeSend This Listing To A Friend
This 2 bed + 1 corner unit in the heart of downtown is simply spectacular. Wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows make this space as bright as it gets, with quiet south-facing views overlooking the park. High ceilings, exposed concrete, wide plank oak floors and warm wood finishes blend into a modern vibe that looks like a magazine but feels like home. Two balconies offer the opportunity to create your very own exclusive outdoor sanctuary on King west, and a space to entertain with a gas BBQ hook up.
A split bedroom plan (each with ensuite bath or ensuite access) offers loads of privacy and both bedrooms are a great size. The primary bedroom fits a king bed and has a full wall of built-in closets. The second bedroom is a generous size with 2 closets and room for a queen bed. The large den does double duty as an office and welcoming guest room with ease, thanks to the Murphy bed.
The unit includes one parking space and an owned locker (bonus: both are right by the elevator for easy access!).
The 5-Star hotel vibe you get from this building is the real deal! High-class and highly coveted amenities will be shared with the soon-to-launch 1 Hotel (formerly the Thompson Hotel). These include the gym – currently under renovation to have more space for more machines, as well as the ability to accommodate classes. And the iconic rooftop pool: if you’re not familiar, it’s featured in this article. This uber-Instagram-worthy infinity pool with views of the Toronto skyline has hosted celebs, socialites and has been the a-list IT Spot to while away sunny summer afternoons.
5 Things We Love
- Connected to a luxury hotel with access to the same amenities. Care to take a dip in the hotel’s infinity rooftop pool with views of the Toronto Skyline? Yes please!
- Location. One of Toronto’s hottest neighbourhoods; just one street over from the bustling King West but tucked away with a quiet and serene view over the park. You can have your cake and eat it too.
- Light and space! Nearly 1300 sq ft with windows everywhere you turn, this south-west corner unit will not disappoint. This is not your average cookie-cutter Toronto condo.
- Some of the city’s best restaurants, nightclubs and entertainment spots are all within a few blocks radius.
- TWO great balconies (one facing West overlooking the courtyard and one facing South overlooking the park), plus a BBQ hookup…for those occasions where you want to stay in for the evening.
About King West
Home of “Millionaire’s Row,” a stretch of chic lofts along Wellington Street, the neighbourhood can be compared to SOHO in New York. At the site of the soon-to-launch 1 Hotel (formerly the Thompson Hotel), residents here are only an elevator ride away from positioning themselves pool-side, with a drink in hand, on what is considered one of Toronto’s best rooftop patios. King ‘Westers’ are also a short walk to a slew of amazing restaurants, shops, clubs, theatres, and public transit. It is very hard to skip a beat when you’re living in an area that is constantly singing.
The primary attractions for any resident to the King West area are convenience, proximity to work, and lifestyle. With the vibrant King West district at your fingertips, and the lake only a hop, skip and a jump south, there is certainly something in this neighbourhood for everyone.