Start climbing the Toronto Property Ladder in this Stellar Fort York ‘hoodSend This Listing To A Friend
If you value both the excitement of downtown living while maintaining an active, outdoor lifestyle then look no further than this prime location! Spend your mornings running along the waterfront trails, or doing yoga in Coronation Park, and your nights hitting the town with friends for some epic nightlife. At 50 Bruyeres Mews, you can have it all.
Walking into this unit, you’ll appreciate how tastefully the layout flows with modern finishes throughout. The extra-large coat closet in the front entrance is a bonus storage option, in addition to a full storage locker downstairs to tuck away your seasonal items.
Working from home? No problem. The den nook at the end of the front hallway is the perfect spot to set up your office.
Heading into the main living space you have a modern kitchen with white tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances and stone countertops. Slide open the balcony doors in the warmer months and you may even hear the faint sounds of a summer concert in Fort York across the street.
The sliding bedroom doors offer privacy at night while adding an extension to your living room by day. You also have a great closet space here to store your swanky nightlife fits, workout clothes and wfh loungewear.
About the Building
Residents of The Local at Fort York have access to a tempting array of amenities housed in a shared room known as the Local Lounge. When residents want to work out without having to go outdoors, they can just go to the state-of-the-art exercise facilities located within. A welcoming lounge with a gaming section, a terrace with barbecues and plenty of seats, and a fully equipped catering kitchen and party room are all available. Make use of a concierge to sign for your weekly Amazon packages. And finally, to accommodate visitors who don’t want to leave, residents can book one of the top-notch guest suites. Bonus: visitors parking is available too.
5 Things We Love
- The Location: Location is key for Local at Fork York! Minutes from the entertainment and culture that downtown has to offer; steps to the water and harbourfront trails; look out onto lush Historic Fort York; grab groceries with the new Loblaws or Farm Boy only blocks away on Bathurst.
- The Greenspace: Discover acres and acres of greenspace in less than 10 min on foot. You’re right next to beautiful Historic Fort York, conveniently close to the sports offerings at Canoe Landing Park, or hit the trails or waterfront dog park at Coronation Park.
- The Building Amenities: Who needs to pay for more square footage when you can make use of a sprawling rooftop lounge, party room, guest suites, giant gym and more!
- The Parking AND Locker: Not a common combo for smaller Toronto condos. Need we say more…?
- The Investment Opportunity: This boutique-feel building is the perfect place to start climbing the Toronto housing market. Alternatively, the area has a high rental demand if you want to keep the condo and rent it out down the line.
About Fort York
In recent years, the Niagara area of Toronto has seen serious gentrification. Streets are now lined with shiny new condominiums (equipped with all the bells and whistles) that add to the beauty and ‘charming grit’ of city life. Running errands is made easy here with the luxurious Loblaws, LCBO and Shopper’s Drug Mart plaza right down the street, and Farm Boy just a bit further. Residents have access to major roads (along Lakeshore), as well as walk-and-run ‘friendly’ locations – with swift access to running routes and parks. Have a pet? Spend your mornings in Coronation Park – in the off-leash dog park – or walking them down the waterfront trails. Looking for a post-workout refreshment? Never fear, pubs and bars are near, and the Stackt Market is right around the corner! Niagara residents are also within arm’s reach of historic Fort York (host to some of the city’s most amazing concerts and festivals). Commuting by car? No problem, with easy access to the highway.