If You’re Looking For Value, This Is Not A Drill | 5 Michael Power Pl #1807
Just the Facts
885 as per MPAC
About the Property
If You’re Looking For Value, This Is Not a Drill.
This is the one for value-minded buyers looking for lots of space but who still want to call the city home. How much space? Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony, locker AND parking kind of space. All walking distance to the subway (and most other things you’ll need). Perfect if you work west but want to be close to the action downtown. The split floor plan offers lots of privacy. You have easy access to highways, green space and more, all in a safe, quiet neighbourhood.
Need more convincing? Here is 5 things to love:
1. You’ll feel thrifty! 2 bed 2 bath with parking and a locker for a price that doesn’t make your eyes water.
2. You’ll get fresh air! Walking distance from the subway! Work downtown? No need for a car. (Although you have parking if you do!)
3. You’ll get out of town! Easy access to the West. Need to get to the airport? Work in Mississauga? The Gardiner, 427 and Pearson are only a few minutes away.
4. You’ll have the best of both worlds. Close to downtown, but in a safe, quiet neighborhood
5. You’ll have lots of fun ways to spend the money you save! Lots of shopping and restaurant options, plus Six Points (where Bloor, Dundas and Islington intersect) has everything from government offices to a GO station
Walking distance to the subway? Believe it–this neighbourhood gives you many of the advantages of living in the big city. But it also has that small neighbourhood feel, with shops, services and amenities all within walking distance. Plus you’re also a short 15 minute walk to Tom Riley park, with everything from tennis courts to a ball diamond to Mimico Creek.
The Promenade at Port Royal Place
5 Michael Power, part of Pemberton Group's successful Port Royal Place, is a quiet, peaceful building that is both well-maintained and well-managed.
It has all the ‘must haves’ including well-stocked exercise room, party lounge with fireplace, a billiards/cards recreation room, a meeting room and a 24 Hr Concierge.
See Other BREL Listings