Home Sweet (Stunning, Bright, Modern, Boutique, Magazine-Worthy) Home.Send This Listing To A Friend
It turns out not all one-bedroom condos are the same. In fact, this bright, modern, upgraded unit off St. Clair W. in Carleton Village makes you feel it was made just for you. Natural light pours in from the floor-to-ceiling windows and bounces off the sparkling stone counters, backsplash and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. The kitchen island adds to the ample storage and makes for a very functional space. Pull up a stool, and you have the perfect spot to work for the day.
There are lots of little details that make a smaller space feel just right. The walk-in shower in the bathroom is a fab touch, and there is a great double closet in the bedroom. Add to that the owned locker and you’re all set for storage space.
High ceilings add to the airy feel inside, and the balcony offers a real breath of fresh air. In warmer weather, you can extend your living space – complete with a view above the neighbouring homes and beyond to Toronto’s iconic city line and CN Tower — plus your own private gas BBQ hookup.
About the Building
A boutique 6-story condo building with only 72 units, Scoop Condo at 385 Osler St. brings modern living to Carleton Village. Modern amenities like a pet wash station speak to the vibe of this building. Scoop offers contemporary design made for real life, only better. Other amenities include a gym/fitness centre, party room with kitchen and dining area, library/meeting room, and an outdoor courtyard. Added bonus: The outdoor visitor parking is easy to access at the back of the building.
5 Things We Love
- Best of both worlds! It’s a new building (less than a year old) in a predominantly low-rise residential neighbourhood ripe with character.
- The balcony! The gas BBQ hookup and unobstructed Southeast views are the perfect combo for warm months ahead. See as far as the downtown skyline with CN Tower.
- Modern Boutique Perks! Contemporary design including 9ft ceilings with great amenities including a pet wash station, exercise room and more!
- Convenient Location! You have quick access to the mom and pop shops and restaurants along St.Clair West and the big box stores at the Stockyards.
- Great entry-level price point! Here you can have Toronto living AND there’s potential for future property appreciation (Hello nearby condo developments underway and future SmartTrack location at St Clair – Old Weston Station!).
About Carleton Village
Everything is just outside your door at 385 Osler St in Carleton Village. You’re at the edge of Earlscourt, a hop, skip and jump west of Corso Italia (and all its good eateries) and just north of the Junction. Breweries, galleries, shops, restaurants, independent grocers, fitness studios and coffee shops are within reach. Need to cross the big stuff off your list? You’re conveniently close to the Stockyards, with big box stores like Canadian Tire, Home Depot, HomeSense, Staples and many other large retailers.
A beautiful Toronto Public Library is nestled directly across the Street.There are lots of parks and trails, with Earlscourt Park a short walk East. And, it’s easy to head further afield with effortless streetcar transit along St Clair connecting you to line 1 on the subway. Even more transit options are in the works with a future SmartTrack station set to be built at St. Clair & Old Weston Rd.