322 Indian Rd Cres
Function in the JunctionSend This Listing To A Friend
Potential buyers who spent the last two years feeling helpless watching home prices rise can now get in on the homeowner action in a prime Junction location, just before interest rates go up yet again in July.
At 322 Indian Road Crescent, all you need to do now is move in and enjoy the space. This home has been renovated inside and out, with an open concept living space, a brand new roof, fence and waterproofing. The outdoor spaces have also been professionally landscaped for ease of maintenance and the basement is (mostly) finished.
With 10 ft high ceilings and hardwood floors, the open concept main floor plan was designed for everyday living and entertainment. The home is bathed in natural light thanks to large west-facing windows. With ceramic floors, custom cabinetry, and granite countertops, you’ll look forward to cooking family dinners in your designer kitchen.
The primary bedroom features a beautiful big window that welcomes the morning light. The second bedroom is a good size with a large window that lets in lots of light. And the third bedroom is the perfect office or nursery. You’ll notice all the little details that make this level so special such as trendy light fixtures, professionally painted walls and high ceilings. Enjoy a large and practical modern bathroom with a tiled walk-in shower and separate tub.
Space, space and more space! The partially finished basement has an additional living space, a separate exterior entrance, and a two-piece bathroom. You’ll enjoy making this space your own, whether it’s for watching the Toronto Blue Jays game with friends or for the kids to play.
Your best memories are waiting to be made in your professionally-landscaped backyard oasis. This large, private fenced-in space has gardens full of beautiful perennials, lilac bushes, and wild roses that have been lovingly maintained. The brand new back deck is ideal for summer BBQs and curling up with a glass of wine at night to watch the stunning western sunset.
Step out into the laneway where there is private (owned) parking and a lively neighbourhood laneway community where the kids play, the adults gather and share some laughs (and beverages) in the summer evenings.
It’s also a quick walk to Indian Road Crescent Public School, Annette Sr. Public School and, for the bigger kids, Humberside Collegiate.
Outside of your front door, you are situated in a location that just can’t be beaten. This family-friendly neighbourhood is located in an excellent school district and is surrounded by many lively cafes, bars, and restaurants. High Park is a short distance away, where you can enjoy a summer picnic while the dog runs around. Life in the Junction doesn’t get much better than this.
5 Things We Love
- The sunsets- The private western-facing yard allows for the most gorgeous sunsets.
- The gardens – A brand new deck to enjoy a glass of wine or two overlooking lush greenery lovingly maintained with mature perennials, lilac bushes, wild roses and more. It’s a gardener’s dream come true.
- The Junction – just outside the door is a vibrant and thriving west-end community and this home is right in the heart of it all with transit (including the UP) and shops, restaurants and bakeries just steps away. Heck, Mabel’s is only 150 metres away
- The renovations- All the unsexy money is spent from the open concept living space to the new roof, and waterproofing. Any changes you want to make are to make the space your own.
- The moment – The sellers are motivated and ready for their next chapter. if you’ve been watching real estate from the sidelines, now is the time to jump into homeownership before interest rates rise yet again
About The Junction
Well, for starters, it’s as Junction as Junction can get. If you’re looking for a neighbourhood that avoids ‘cookie cutter’ and embraces the idiosyncratic, you’ll feel right at home here. This off-the-cuff quality has attracted a variety of residents and created a strong sense of community and identity. Classic brick stone residential homes, revamped industrial-finished lofts, and new builds are all available in the area – making the options as unique as the people who inhabit them.
Want organic groceries? Head over to the Sweet Potato. Craving craft beer? Take your pick of the indie breweries along Dundas west. Fresh baked goods? Mabel’s Bakery is only 150 metres away. Want to check out some funky new furniture? Take your pick of the eclectic mix in the shops. Feel like venturing out of your ‘hood? Bloor West and Roncy are just a hop, skip and a jump away.