Just the Facts
May 2, 2018
The Junction Toronto
About the Property
Looking for the one that makes you stop looking? We found it. It’s a stunning two-storey hard loft at The Medland Lofts in The Junction. First, it has soaring 13 ft ceilings on main floor with almost 6′ of south-facing windows; so natural light abounds.Then there’s an enormous master suite on the second floor that, in addition to a walk-n closet, four-piece ensuite and walkout to south-face terrace with BBQ gas hookup, has room to create a separate den or office area complete with window.
There’s a main floor powder room. Plus, everyone knows loft life is better without clutter. The private, oversized garage with ample storage makes it easy to live in a ‘magazine house’ and have sports stuff, holiday stuff and just stuff stuff. This loft has everything for the urban couple that wants to live steps from all The Junction has to offer.
What are the 5 best things about this home?
- The light. Almost six feet of south-facing windows on the main floor.
- OMG. The terrace – more than 200 sq ft of south-facing outdoor space with gas BBQ hookup – for lazy lounging, cocktail sipping, meat grilling and more
- Location. Right at the corner of The Junction. Family-friendly by day. Dining and entertainment by night. Boutique shops and cool neighbours.
- Green space. High Park is just a walk or a jog away
- Storage Galore. A cavernous garage with abundant storage space (almost like a downstairs attic). As close as you can come to living in a house in the junction – with no hefty price tag or maintenance.
It doesn’t get cooler than The Junction. It’s what Queen West used to be and Bloor West will never be — hip, fun and a nice mix of gentrification with urban flair. It’s where the cool kids want to live.
It has become the home to many (very lucky) Torontonians. It is also the host of successful Canadian startups like Ubisoft and Freshbooks.
If the Junction grows tiresome, residents just head-on over to visit neighbouring hot spots in Roncesvalles Village and High Park. Though it’s very hard to feel disappointed in this unique, and highly sought-after, slice of the city–in area that is consistently touched with the brilliance, innovation, and smart design, traditional of a modern-day rebirth.
The Junction Toronto
The Junction is the perfect place for you if you’re looking for a neighbourhood that avoids ‘cookie-cutter’ and embraces the idiosyncratic. This off-the-cuff quality has attracted a fun variety of residents and created a strong sense of community and identity. Classic brick stone residential homes, revamped industrial-finished lofts, and new builds, are all available in the area – making the options as unique as the people who inhabit them.