Live, work and play near the lake for less than you think.
This spacious two bed, two bath condo on popular Fort York Blvd takes live, work, play to the next level. The open concept living/dining area and 9’ft ceilings make this space feel surprisingly large for starters. Natural light floods throughout the entire unit with floor-to-ceiling windows, offering an airy feel. And the light hardwood floors in the living space make this unit feel even brighter.
You’ll enjoy cooking with granite counters, chic black appliances, and ample storage space in the kitchen. You can even cozy up around the breakfast bar for your morning cup of coffee. In addition to this seating, there’s space for a dining table. Or step out to the comfortable balcony and dine al fresco. The bright and roomy principal bedroom has a double closet. You’ll also find the second bedroom has fab storage, functioning well for a guest suite, as an office, nursery or for roommates!
There’s extra storage space in the laundry room closet, located in the powder room, plus the unit comes with a locker, two private bike storage spots and a parking space.
Atlantis at Waterpark City is nestled in a fantastic location just minutes to King West, the waterfront, Roger’s Centre and other downtown attractions, not to mention the TTC is at your doorstep and you’re close to Exhibition GO. With multiple elevator banks, you’ll find this building quick to navigate – when heading home to the 7th floor or popping into some of the great building amenities.
You’ll enjoy state-of-the-art amenities, including a recreation centre that includes a gym, sauna, aerobics and yoga studios, indoor pool and hot tub. There are also two incredible rooftop decks with BBQ stations and even an outdoor hot tub. That’s not all…residents can also enjoy a party room, games room, guest suites, visitor parking and more. Bonus: this building also has a 24 hour concierge.
- Aerobics and yoga studio
- An indoor pool and hot tub.
- Two incredible rooftop decks with BBQ stations
- Outdoor hot tub.
- Party room
- Games room
- Guest suites
- Visitor parking
- Bonus: this building also has a 24-hour concierge.
5 Things We Love
- Affordable! Get a two-bedroom condo in Toronto in a great ‘hood for the cost of a one-bedroom nearby.
- Versatile! This layout can accommodate multiple office setups ideal for 1 or 2 people working from home.
- You have one foot in the city, one foot out! Here, you’re ideally situated with easy access to the lake, bike paths and parks, the trendy downtown spots on King and Queen West, or easily hop on the highway to get out of the city.
- Light and bright! With wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows, natural light fills the space.
- So much to explore! You can bike along the waterfront, skate the Bentway, picnic in the historic Fort York District, head to Coronation park for some off-leash dog fun, and more.
About Fort York
One of Toronto’s most historic areas has also become one of Toronto’s newest neighbourhoods: Fort York – Ideally situated between the lake, bike paths, parks, and trendy downtown spots like King and Queen West. There is a brand new Loblaws with Shoppers Drug Mart and Joe Fresh and a new LCBO nearby! Adjacent to the Bentway, and across from Historic Fort York, a space protected from future development, this area just keeps getting better. With new services arriving every day, and the perfect combination of lakeside living and downtown access, it’s no wonder people are choosing to make Fort York home. Easy TTC access, convenient highway access, proximity to Billy Bishop, great walk scores and those incredible lake views put the city within reach and offer an easy escape from the hustle and bustle.