Location and lifestyle meet in the heart of Crown PointSend This Listing To A Friend
Calling all first-time buyers, this 3-bedroom detached home has your name written all over it. The best part? It’s practically move-in ready! All you have to do is unpack your bags and pour yourself a glass of wine to enjoy on your stellar back deck.
At 22 Edgar, you get to experience all the best parts of home ownership – a beautiful yard, parking, privacy, and a space to make your own at an affordable price point.
The open concept main floor provides a balanced flow in the house. Walk into a spacious, combined living and dining area that you can customize to fit your needs. The kitchen is well lit with pot lights, has ample counter space, beautiful dark wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
Working from home? No problem! Right off the living room, you have a bedroom space that would make for the perfect office or den.
Continuing upstairs, you can find the charming primary bedroom that overlooks the backyard. Down the hall you find another well-sized secondary bedroom.
Outside, your oasis awaits. The spacious yard is fully fenced with newer sod and a low-maintenance garden. French drains were newly installed to keep your lawn looking luscious and green. The lovely wood deck is perfect for setting-up your BBQ and entertaining your friends and family. Here you also have more storage space within the handy shed – the perfect place to store your misc seasonal gear and winter tires!
The neighbourhood is fantastic and is considered one of the most walkable in east Hamilton. You have access to amazing restaurants, cafes and vintage shops right at your fingertips.
5 Things We Love
1. The backyard- The perfect outdoor hangout and entertainment spot! The backyard features a deck, newer sod, lovely garden, improved drainage and shed – plus a private drive out front!
2. The hassle-free move- Unpack your bags and have some fun, this house is move-in ready.
3. The functional space– This home has an open concept main level with a combined living and dining space. The bedroom on the main level would also make a terrific den or home office for those who only need two bedrooms.
4. The first-time buyer’s dream- It’s an awesome starter home – big enough to enjoy your own space but small enough to manage easily.
5. The neighbourhood- Close to the best of Ottawa St N – Antiques Avenue, Simply Italian Bakery, HAMBRGR, The Argyle, Ottawa Street Farmers Market, Murray’s Farm Butcher Shop, Ottawa Market and more!
About Crown Point, Hamilton
Welcome to the most walkable neighbourhood in East Hamilton, where you can get everything done on foot! Walk to local butchers and bakeries, hip coffee shops like The Cannon, get gourmet food from Crown Point Market, enjoy the best burgers from HAMBRGR, or meet hipster beer heaven at Osten Beer Hall. There is so much to see and do. Don’t forget to check out local galleries near as well as the antique stores (Antique Mall is four floors!).
The Centre on Barton is also within walking distance and home to everything you ever need to run errands – Metro, Canadian Tire, LCBO, Shoppers, Walmart, etc. It’s close to the Cannon Street bike lanes, perfect to connect you to downtown and other parts of the city.