Funky Riverside Semi Steps from the Broadview Hotel
NOTE: this listing is Exclusive and NOT on MLS! Reach out to us for more details or to book a showing. (Real Estate Brokers protected)
Funky and artsy, this 1880 Victorian 2 blocks from the Broadview Hotel is looking for its next owner. Including coveted gated laneway parking, this 2 ½ storey semi has plenty of original character, from original barnboard floors to high ceilings and even a cool third-storey loft–perfect for a work at home office, yoga studio or spare bedroom. A partially-finished basement (with laundry + full bathroom including steam shower) offers tons of storage, or with a little creativity could easily expand your living space. The perfect canvas for your East-side vision!
5 Things We Love
- The third storey loft room – every (big) kid’s dream
- Gated parking! On a street where it can really be useful
- The character – tall ceilings, barnboard floors, second storey exterior wood cladding
- Two parks within a block – great for pups and people alike
- The best of Riverside right outside your door at Queen & Broadview…plus the DVP and Gardiner for getting outta dodge
Riverside has always been cool (who hasn’t been to a legendary concert at the Opera House? Or the original Real Jerk or Dangerous Dan’s), but in recent years it’s grown up from gritty cool…to just cool. Craft breweries? Check. (Um…try a FEW of them) Groovy boutique hotel? Check. Kickass brick conversion lofts and sleek new mid-rise condos that don’t make you cry with boredom? Check. And (when they are back to normal), some downright legendary restaurants and bars, from Bonjour Brioche to HiLo to the Comrade. Riverside is Leslieville’s leather-jacketed neighbour, a little more badass and even one step closer to the core and the DVP.
And it’s getting better…