High-style meets convenience in this sophisticated abodeSend This Listing To A Friend
Hustle in your office space by day, and reward yourself at night with a drink on the town or a glass of wine on your balcony with a stellar CN Tower view. 19 Bathurst Street was designed for modern day living, with luxe finishes that maximize every square inch, and a vibrant location 19 floors up in the heart of it all.
Walking into this unit, it’s apparent that every square inch was well designed with real-life living in mind. Here you have the best of open concept living. Each living space flows seamlessly to the next, but very distinct living, dining and work spaces exist. Large wall-to-wall windows, light coloured flooring and clean white walls bounce the light around this dreamy downtown home.
Entering the main living area you have a large den with modern California Closet built-ins. The perfect office, with room for a large desk, and storage space for all your electronics and miscellaneous items. When it’s time for lunch, head over to your stylish AND functional kitchen, and admire the beautiful marble backsplash & integrated appliances. Pass through the cozy living room and step out on your balcony. The perfect place to savour your morning coffee and take in sunny views of the lake.
There are smart storage solutions everywhere you turn with a deep front hall closet, custom built-ins, and ingenious kitchen cabinet storage solutions. You’ll also find a serene 4-piece bathroom with wall-to-wall marble tiling, soaker tub and a rainfall showerhead. A spa-like atmosphere to rinse away the stresses of a busy work day.
When it’s time to lay your head to rest, walk into your bedroom (which feels like a corner unit!), shut your door and admire the city skyline as you doze off to sleep.
About the Building
The newly built Lake Shore Condos occupy 17 & 19 Bathurst Street, nestled in between right at the edge of Fort York and Cityplace. The spectacular building amenities are shared between both towers and truly go above and beyond your expectations. Residents have access to two state-of-the-art fitness centres, a pet spa & outdoor pet playground, putting green, juice/tea lounge, two types of pools with stone loungers, a hottub, outdoor fitness zone, lounge areas and a stunning 42nd floor party room w/ a rooftop lounge and full kitchen.
5 Things We Love
- The Finishes- Sleek, sophisticated finishes adorn this condo unit and 1-year old building! You’ll love the wall-to-wall marble bathroom, California Closet built-ins, & luxe kitchen with integrated appliances, to name a few…
- The Smart Layout- This condo truly maximizes every square inch. A large den, functional kitchen, separate living/dining zones, and a bedroom with corner windows AND amazing views.
- The Balcony- Cozy up with a coffee in the morning, featuring a sunny view of the lake. Take in the CN Tower city view by night with your favourite cocktail. Does it get any better than this?
- The Location- The Flagship Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers, TD Bank, pet store and Starbucks (coming soon!) are all at your doorstep. Cross Lake Shore to hit the Waterfront trail. Reach top restaurants and nightlife on foot. Minutes from the Billy Bishop Airport. We could go on forever here.
- The Building Amenities- Everything you would expect to see in a new building…plus all the perks you rarely see. Between the pet spa and pet playground, to the putting green, or rooftop lounge with 270 degree lake and city views as far as the eye can see….there is something for everyone.
Nestled right at the border of City Place and Fort York, residents here get the best that both ‘hoods have to offer. Enjoy the flagship Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers, TD bank, pet store and starbucks (completed soon!). All this at the corner of Bathurst/Lakeshore… aka right outside your doorstep! You also have access to big city conveniences with highway access, the iconic waterfront, Billy Bishop Airport, the Entertainment District, and a quick commute to downtown’s Financial District. Make use of the innovative Bentway trail, or pop into one of the many festivals that happen in the historic Fort York grounds. This neighbourhood is also a great spot for those with four-legged household members. Nearby you’ll find Fort York park, Stackt Market’s new dog park and Coronation Park on the water with a huge off leash dog park overlooking the marina!