This exceptional investment property gets an A+ in Economics.Send This Listing To A Friend
If you’re looking for an exceptional investment property, this fully-tenanted 4+2 bedroom home in York University Village gets straight As. Whether you’re planning on attending school and want to invest in a spot you can live and earn money at the same time, or you’re just looking for a property with a great ROI, this space will not disappoint. It’s a newer build, with a fab layout, oodles of storage and respectul tenants that share a common space.
The large central kitchen is the hub of the main floor with lots of storage and there’s a comfortable living area with a cozy fireplace for people to gather and share communal meals. Plus, you’ll find 4 bedrooms above grade, and 4 bathrooms! So everyone can make that 8am lecture.
Downstairs, you’ll find a bright and spacious two bedroom basement apartment with good ceiling height. Self-contained from the rest of the house, this unit has its own bathroom and ensuite laundry. You could move into this space if you wanted your own zone, you could take over one of the upstairs bedrooms, or opt to lease the entire home. Thinking about the possibilities here for your own family? The basement is a perfect in-law space or nanny suite.
Outside, there’s a yard for socially distant gatherings, a detached garage, ideal for storing large items. And the York U campus is like – right there. You can see the campus from the front porch. And it’s all in a great ‘hood with a great community feel.
5 Things We Love
- It’s fully tenanted so that work is done. You could choose to move into a bedroom or the basement. Or continue to lease the entire home.
- York U campus is a stones’ throw away. It’s an extremely appealing location for York U students. Plus, the subway expansion is coming!
- A kitchen that was made for sharing – loads of cupboards, so everyone has their own private storage.
- Bright, spacious, cozy and inviting basement apartment. It has good ceiling height, and self-contained from the rest of the house.
- Outdoor space. Private backyard is ideal for summer BBQs plus a detached garage – awesome for storing large items and additional rental income.
About York University Village
Originally purchased from York University, the land where this community is situated is still, in some ways, considered part of the university community – with many of the residents being York students and staff.
Coming and going here is easy peasy with 3 subway stops – Finch West station, Pioneer Village station and York University station!
Close to Yorkdale, all the highways, plus restaurants, pubs, cafes, shops, green space and more, this area offers a rich, robust life, with a real neighbourhood feel.