Just the Facts
September 17, 2019
1 owned underground parking spot, 2nd available for $50/month
About the Property
If you need more space to grow your family, grow your business or just spread out more, you’re in luck. This fully renovated, carpet-free 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo townhouse is ready for you. The open concept living/dining/kitchen area is perfect for family dinners or entertaining the whole crew. Stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and the glass backsplash in the kitchen make cooking a pleasure.
Walkout to the balcony overlooking a quiet common area – perfect for grabbing a breath of fresh air, or for BBQing. And, depending on your needs, the main floor 3rd bedroom could easily be an office or playroom.
Storage won’t be an issue. There are built-in closet organizers, an oversized locker (one of the bigger for the building) plus large ensuite storage under the stairs. The unit comes with one owned underground parking spot, and you can rent a second for just $50/month. But you won’t need to drive much.
This neighbourhood is very walkable, with groceries, shops, and eateries and Clarkson Go (with an express train that gets you to Union in 20 minutes) just across the street. You’re also steps from Ontario Racquet Club, where a certain world-famous Canadian teen tennis player got her start.
5 Things We Love
1. It’s a rare find! – 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and an open concept functional layout in your target price point
2. It’s already done! This completely renovated, bright, spacious and clean space don’t need any work. Just move in and start living.
3. There’s peace and quiet! The balcony faces into private common area, unlike other units that face the swimming pool, parking lot and busy street.
4. You don’t need a car! Walkers rejoice – you can walk to food, shops, commuter trains and Ontario Racquet Club. Most are just across the street.
5. It’s a real community. Clarkson is a family-friendly neighbourhood with lots of community events, and new developments going in. This area is poised for growth!
About the Neighbourhood and Lifestyle
One of the last affordable spots in South Mississauga, Clarkson is a family-friendly neighbourhood. It’s surrounded by multi-million dollar homes and is close to the lake. There is an abundance of green space with top-rated parks like waterfront park Jack Darling, which offers lots of festivals and a small beach area. The Clarkson Go train makes commuting a breeze, with 20-minute service to downtown. Walkable and transit-accessible with a great strip of boutique shops and restaurants along Lakeshore, it’s no wonder there is so much new development happening here.