Just the Facts
St Lawrence Market
About the Property
1,078 Square Feet of Luxury Living in the Heart of St. Lawrence – 8 The Esplanade, Unit 1502
Welcome home to 8 The Esplanade, Unit 1502.
A 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom condo, this unit has a generous split-bedroom floor plan – separated over 1,078 sq ft of luxurious living space.
With hardwood flooring, plenty of natural light, south-west cityscape views of downtown Toronto, Miele stainless steel appliances, and loads of upgrades, no expense is spared in this heavenly home high in the clouds.
Located a mere 7-minute walk to Toronto’s historic St. Lawrence Market, steps to Toronto’s GO Station, and within walking distance to the CN Tower, Rogers Center (Go Jays Go!), Sony Center for Performing Arts, shopping, nightlife, restaurants, salons, and more, this is not just a spacious condo – but one nestled at a cross-section of Toronto’s best cosmopolitan energies and amenities.
We love this condo so much, in fact, that we’ve included a list of things we love (below).
Warning – it’s long!
Things We LOVE
- Great view of downtown Toronto
- Location, location, location! Steps to St. Lawrence Market, Sony Center for Performing Arts, the GO Station, Rogers Center, the CN Tower, the TTC, and more
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Plenty of natural light *windows come with custom window coverings
- Miele stainless steel appliances in Chef’s kitchen
- Loads of upgrades
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Generous split-bedroom floor plan spanning 1,078 sq ft. of luxury living space
- 1 parking spot included
- Building amenities – games room, gym, party room, sauna, swimming pool, reading room, multimedia room, guest suites, 24-hour concierge, visitor parking, garden …
- Walk Score: 99/100 (that’s just 1% shy of perfect, people!)
Good to Know…
- Availability: Dec 1, 2018
- 10 bus lines and 10 rail lines under 0.5km
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this unit, you’ll need to provide:
St Lawrence Market
One of the best ways to spend a Saturday morning is to stroll through the St.Lawrence Market. Coffee in-hand, back-bacon sandwich in the other (sorry in-advance to our veggie friends!) the sampling opportunities are endless and the produce is farm-fresh. Open 6 days a week, the market has become a tourist attraction, go-to local hot-spot, and world-renowned stomping grounds (thank you, National Geographic feature). Today, it is also host to Market Kitchen – a popular cooking school and event space.