16 ft ceilings + 16 ft windows = why people LOVE loft living.Send This Listing To A Friend
This top storey 1+1 bedroom loft-style unit has soaring ceilings and enough natural light to brighten up 2020. That is a lot of light. The huge, floor-to-ceiling windows span over 2-storeys and draw your eye up to the exposed concrete ceiling.
The kitchen opens up to the living space and has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, excellent cupboard storage and fab hardware. You’ll find light laminate wood flooring in the living/dining room area, amplifying the sunlight. From here, walk out to the massive 125 sq ft terrace – virtually unheard of in a condo this size in this hood, with north-facing views overlooking the neighbourhood.
The carpeted 2nd floor hosts the bedroom, den and bathroom. The bedroom has a massive closet with custom fixtures and oversized windows. And the den offers a great spot to set up a remote office up and away from the main living space.
One of Toronto’s original soft loft buildings, Electa Lofts is six storeys high with 257 suites. The unit includes one parking spot and one locker space.
Electra Lofts is a boutique soft-loft building that has undergone both an exterior and interior makeover. Residents in this friendly, community-minded building enjoy the best of both worlds: low condos fees AND the essential amenities, including a modern fitness centre with sauna, media room, party room, and board room.
5 Things We Love
- Location – in the heart of Niagara, steps to King Street & Queen Street West and Liberty Village, this condo offers excellent access to the downtown core (20 min walk).
- Located in one of Toronto’s original soft loft conversions – the highly sought after Electra Lofts is a boutique building in the heart of the city.
- The layout – rare 2-storey penthouse suite offers 16ft ceilings with floor to ceiling windows and exposed concrete ceilings. The well thought out design delivers suburb use of space (over the 620 sqft) – no cookie-cutter condo here!
- The terrace – it’s big for a unit of this size. Located off of the open concept living area, it features impressive city views.
- The open plan kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and opens into the living space & terrace. Perfect for entertaining (when we are allowed to do that again!).
The primary attractions for any resident to the King West area are convenience, proximity to work, and lifestyle.
When you live in King West, you are smack-dab in the middle of one of the most dynamic neighbourhoods in the city. With the vibrant King West district at your fingertips and the allure of Liberty Village just a short walk away, there is undoubtedly something for everyone.
Just outside your door, you’ll find great restaurants for takeout, shops including The Wine Rack, great coffee and a PC City Market grocery store across the street. Plus, the delivery options in this neighbourhood are fantastic. There’s easy access to TTC, and it’s a short walk to all the best of Liberty Village.