— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
2015 will go down as a HUGE year for the BREL team! With countless bidding wars, bully offers, hot listings and celebrations behind us, we’re especially proud of:
- Opening our own team office and having some killer office opening parties [Related: The BREL World Domination HQ and the Warming of BREL HQ]
- Helping more than 175 clients buy, sell and lease homes in Toronto – check out some of the pics below
- Expanding the BREL service offerings to include Multi-residential/Commercial Real Estate and Residential Rentals/Property Management with the hiring of Matt and Dena – bringing us to 6 full-time agents
- Formalizing the staging side of our business with the hiring of our very own Stager and the inauguration of the BREL staging warehouse [Related: the BREL Makeover]
- Successfully launching our in-house Concierge services to make our Buyers’ and Sellers’ lives easier
- Hiring one of Toronto’s best Marketing/Admin people, Zun, who keeps us all under control
- Brendan and I getting our Broker licenses (despite the fact that Brendan’s mark of 98% beat my 97%)
- Watching our blog/website readership grow to over 270,000 visitors in 2015 (you can sign up for our blog here)
Huge thanks to the incredible admin and design talent at our brokerage and to our amazing lenders, lawyers, home inspectors and service professional partners…we can’t do any of this without you.
We have BIG plans for 2016….fasten your seatbelts!