— We take our content seriously. This article was written by a real person at BREL.
Some of you may remember that Brendan and I bought a house in Prince Edward County (PEC) last year. Since then, we’ve fallen more and more in ❤️ with everything the County has to offer. Whether you’re looking for a second home, a solid real estate investment or looking to make a fresh start in a quaint community just a few hours east of Toronto, Prince Edward County is calling.
We’re thrilled today, to be launching a new BREL website: Get What You Want in the County
Since buying a home in the County, we’ve been approached by many of our clients and friends looking to do the same. We’re hoping the Get What You Want in the County website will help promote the awesomeness of Prince Edward County, educate visitors and connect potential Buyers with the best real estate agents in the area.
So the BREL team now helps Buyers in Toronto AND Prince Edward County?
No. Not really.
We know what we know, and we know what we don’t know.
Local expertise is critical when buying or selling real estate, and despite having sold hundreds of Toronto homes ourselves, we hired a real estate agent to help us buy a home in PEC.
We’ve partnered with some of the best local real estate agents in Prince Edward County to help service our clients and the readers of our new website. It’s a win/win/win:
- We get to share our passion for Prince Edward County
- People read it and fall in love with the County too
- More cool people buy houses there with agents they can depend on
So what do these Magical Local Prince Edward County REALTORS do?
- They introduce Buyers to the communities of Prince Edward County;
- They educate Buyers about scary stuff like septic tanks and water wells;
- They don’t BS;
- They give solid advice about prices. They negotiate. They take care of all the paperwork;
- They make sure Buyers don’t buy the wrong house. Or in the wrong community;
- They represent County Sellers who want to be connected to Buyers in Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal.
Intrigued? Go ahead and check out our new Prince Edward County website and blog….and while you’re at it, Like our Facebook page to stay up to date with what’s happening in the County!
Lynda Hurley says:
Website looks great…