Selling real estate is a second career for most agents and many (us included) considered it for years before finally taking the plunge. We often work with Buyers and Sellers who we think would make great real estate agents, so we figured we’d dedicate a Buzz-Feed style blog to help convince them:
5 Signs You’re Supposed to be a Real Estate Agent.
1. You join the throngs of Toronto buyers at open houses every weekend – despite the fact that you aren’t looking to buy or sell.
2. You devour Toronto real estate blogs and you can’t wait to click through the Hottest Neighbourhoods and Top City to Live In articles.
(Top Secret: The 2015 edition of Canadian Real Estate Wealth’s Top 100 Neighbourhoods gets released this week and the BREL team has their say in it!)
3. You’re addicted to HGTV and know the names of all the hosts.
(Pro tip: selling real estate isn’t anything like what you see on TV.)
4. You’re especially proud of your parallel parking skills, your secret laneway shortcuts and your ability to find free street parking.
5. At parties, you mainly talk about real estate: what the house down the street sold for, the 20-person bidding war your friend just lost, what your house is worth… it mystifies you why everyone doesn’t care about it as much as you do.
Thinking of getting into real estate sales? Drop us a line if you have any questions!