Thinking of joining a real estate team? We’re always on the lookout for top talent. Read on to find out what we’re about.
Our Current Employment Opportunities:
Why Work for the BREL team?
In a nutshell?
- Make more money (better gross commission because you’re doing more deals; better net income because we cover almost all of the expenses)
- Do what you love to do sell homes and build relationships (we take care of the rest)
- Have more time to enjoy your life (with team support and proven systems and processes)
The BREL brand and reputation is powerful – and our marketing rocks.
We’ve invested heavily in creating a unique brand in the Toronto real estate marketplace. With over 90,000 website visitors a month, targeted email and traditional marketing campaigns and 15,000+ social media fans, we know our message is resonating with the kinds of Buyers and Sellers we want to work with.
Our Reputation Precedes Us
With top ratings on Yelp, Google and Facebook, plus a stellar reputation with agents across the city, the BREL reputation is something we’re proud of – and something we won’t put at risk.
We have a proven and predictable 24/7 flow of qualified leads. And you’ll never have to cold-call or door-knock. We promise.
We know how to generate high-quality leads and we know how to close them. It isn’t easy – we hustle every day. But it beats doing stuff we hate to do.
But we’ll help you build your own business too.
Through bespoke one-on-one coaching and business planning, co-branded marketing and frequent training, we’ll help you grow to be the agent you want to be.
Our tools, systems, and processes are second-to-none. We promise they’ll free up your time to focus on what’s important to you (whether that’s doing more business or just enjoying your life.)
We’ve got all the important bases covered: custom CRM, paperless transactions, cloud-based file management, buyer/seller/investor tools and templates, defined Buyer and Seller experiences and more. These aren’t just buzzwords to us – we live and teach technology and systems every day.
BREL World-Domination HQ
Our office in the Junction is a reflection of who we are. The instant someone walks into it, they know we don’t do real estate like everybody else.
We’ve got killer admin and staging staff (and our very own staging warehouse)
You’ll wonder how you ever lived without our Client Care Coordinator’s help, and our in-house full-time staging and design team will allow you to offer true FULL service real estate.
We’re a team, so that means you’re never alone.
Real estate is a lonely business. Sometimes it’s nice to have a second opinion or have someone to vent to. And it’s nice to go away on vacation and not have to worry that your clients aren’t getting the same service you’d give them if you weren’t lying on a beach. We’ve got each other’s backs.
Our Core Beliefs
- You should love what you do and do what you love. Everything else should be outsourced.
- The ability to scale and grow depends on a solid foundation of systems, processes, and support that together deliver a seamless experience to Buyers and Sellers.
- Our brand is how people feel when they interact with us and the stories they tell their friends.
- As a team, we are stronger and more successful than we would be as individual agents.
- It’s impossible for an individual agent to be an expert in everything that Buyers and Sellers expect (and deserve) – from their real estate agent. To be successful, agents need to be: house experts; condo experts; marketers; neighbourhood Gurus; negotiators; lead generators; legal experts; advisers; pricing strategists; stagers; social media managers; photographers; videographers; writers; therapists; administrative whizzes…
We want to be part of our clients’ real estate story, and the story they tell their friends, by creating remarkable experiences. We strive to elevate buying and selling real estate beyond fridge magnets and stereotypes, to the fun, profitable, connected, exciting experience it can and should be. We aspire to be refreshing voices of innovation in the real estate industry.
The BREL Way
Embrace fresh ideas and bold thinking.
Be real and transparent.
Work hard and hustle.
Be responsive and available.
Obsess about the details.
Do the right thing for the long term.
Do what you love and outsource everything else.