The BREL team (also known as BREL Union Realty Brokerage) is a group of new-school real estate professionals trying to push the boundaries in a traditional industry. We’re real, we’re passionate and we’re decidedly non-douchey.
We’re looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator.
- 2-3 years marketing experience
- Know WordPress (don’t worry, we won’t ask you to code). Bonus if you have experience in iMovie (or equivalent).
- Obsessed with social media, with a proven track record of creating and sharing fun content (including video) on Facebook and Instagram. Bonus if you have experience creating Facebook or Google ads.
- Have an eye for design. Bonus if you have basic design experience – Hello Canva!
- Some experience coordinating events and parties
- Superb writing skills (we’ll want to see samples)
- Happy to work independently but also enjoy being part of a team
- Are a do-er; you make things happen (even on small budgets)
- Love details. Like, really, really love details.
- Uber-organized. You could teach a class in multi-tasking. Basically, this is you:
You’ll be working out of our Dundas West office in the Junction, helping coordinate all sorts of important marketing activities and projects, including:
- Managing the marketing of our clients’ homes (online and offline)
- Managing our content calendar
- Posting on Facebook and Instagram
- Creating simple videos
- Managing our email marketing programs
- Coordinating client events
- Lots of other fun marketing ‘doing’
Intrigued? Tell us why you think you should be the BREL Marketing Coordinator. Send us your resume, a writing sample, links to social posts that will make you stand out from the pack and your target salary range.
Note: Please don’t call or stalk us! We’ll be in touch soon with the candidates we’d like to meet.
Our vision: We want to be part of our clients’ real estate story, and the story they tell their friends, by creating remarkable experiences. We strive to elevate buying and selling real estate beyond fridge magnets and stereotypes, to the fun, profitable, connected, exciting experience it can and should be.