By the time we’re done, you’ll wonder why you didn’t always live this way.
A professionally cleaned and staged home can add tens of thousands of dollars to the sale price of your house or condo. Homes that Buyers can picture themselves moving right into sell faster and for more money.
We believe so strongly in the value of staging for the perception of value, that we own our very own staging company, UPstaging. UPstaging has a carefully curated collection of furniture and accessories, exclusive to BREL clients.
Bonus: our home prep coordination and staging services are included in our commission.
Our goal is to make Buyers fall madly in love with your home. Our design team can use your current furniture and style as the canvas, or completely reimagine your space to make it show its absolute best. Great staging can make a space feel aspirational.
We believe every home has the potential to be the envy of others.
At the BREL team, staging is just one part of how we prepare a home for sale. We like to call how we transform a Seller’s home the UPstaging UPlift. It includes:
- Staging consultation with a detailed preparation plan for the Seller (virtual or in-person)
- Access to our trusted Safe Partner home professionals, vetted for their safety protocols
- Help coordinating home preparation and wrangling tradespeople
- Professional cleaning and disinfecting
- Staging of your home, including furniture and accessories
- De-staging after your successful sale
Note: Our staging services are subject to our ability to do it safely and in accordance with the rules and laws in place due to COVID-19.
The UPstaging UPlift:
What to Expect
The Staging Consultation
The staging consultation includes a complete evaluation of your home and may be conducted virtually or in-person, depending on circumstances. The written report includes a room-by-room analysis with a detailed task list for you, the Seller, a staging plan for our Design team and a timeline.
Sometimes, a home requires a little extra love to get it ready for sale. Our Safe Partner home professionals cover many types of home services and have been vetted for their safety protocols. We can introduce you to them or spearhead coordinating a crew to help you prepare your home. Your role in preparing your home may include:
- De-cluttering and depersonalizing your space
- Packing and storing unneeded items off-site
- Tending to the front and backyards
- Repairs and renovations
We have handymen, painters, carpet cleaners, plumbers, electricians, gardeners….you name it, and we’ve probably got a guy or gal for it.
Our 3,000 sqft staging warehouse is full of furniture and accessories to enhance what you already own and make your home look its best.
The UPstaging UPlift normally takes place a few days before your home is listed for sale, and can take anywhere from 5 to 15 hours. It usually includes:
- Rearranging your existing furniture to optimize the use and flow of each room
- Adding and subtracting furniture, art and accessories
- Enhancing your current lighting
- Linens & bath accessories
- Flowers and greenery
- Professional cleaning and disinfecting (paid for by us)
On staging and de-staging days, the home will need to be vacant in order for our designers to safely do their work.
Once your home is sold, our team returns to your home to de-stage…so you can go back to living normally.