Just the Facts
876 + 102 Balcony
About the Property
Your big life fits perfectly in the condo designed for today and tomorrow.
Move up, move in together, make a family, maybe a dog? One look at this 2 +1 bedroom unit, will change how you think about condo living forever. The spacious, open living space is ready for whatever your life throws at it. With a split bedroom layout, everyone has all the space they need. There is storage galore including built-in storage in the den and TWO storage lockers. There’s a balcony, a parking spot and you’re right in the heart of Toronto’s newest neighbourhoods. This puts you a quick walk to the Distillery district, Riverside, St. Lawrence Market and the lake, with easy TTC and highway access and the Google Smart City makeover of Toronto’s waterfront is going to be minutes away!
Five things we love most?
- Split bedroom floor plan offers loads of flexibility
- Spacious living space is open and bright with an airy feel
- Exceptionally walkable with amazing restaurants, boutiques and shops nearby and the world famous Distillery District (and Christmas market) steps away not to mention St. Lawrence Market
- Built-in storage in den area lets you actually have stuff in your condo AND tuck it away
- Not one but TWO storage lockers so things like hockey gear, seasonal stuff and the things you just can bear to part with have a home of their own
Neighbourhood & Lifestyle | Corktown
Breathing new energy into Toronto’s downtown east, the Canary district in Corktown is a 35-acre master-planned area that began its rise as the host area for the 2015 Pan/Parapan Am Games. Here you’ll find the 82,000 square food Cooper Koo Family YMCA, student residences and the wonderful, and healthful and delicious Front Street promenade. Access to the TTC puts the Financial District, Toronto Eaton Centre or Union Station a quick hop, skip and a jump away. Or, for weekend getaways, or those that commute, there’s easy access to the Gardiner Expressway and DVP.