Just the Facts
About the Property
Welcome to Downtown Life
Welcome to a place that’s all yours. With incredible light, exceptional amenities, right in the heart of the city, this condo is the perfect place to start something extraordinary. The perfect layout for a condo this size, you’ll find the bedroom is tucked away so there’s plenty of room for living. The bathroom is spacious. And large sliding doors let fresh air flow through. The rooftop deck gives you that hotel feel, with deck, pool and BBQs. Your neighbours at Boutique Condos are mostly young professionals who work and play in the area, which is easy to do – this condo is close to everything – no car required.
What are the 5 best things about this home?
- The rooftop deck is on point – with pool, BBQ’s and cabanas
- The Bedroom is sleep-in ready – tucked away from the morning sun at the crack of dawn.
- The efficient layout fits a queen sized bed AND even has a great sized bathroom!
- First time buyers will really appreciate the appealing price and amazing location. The location makes it even better – with everything at your fingertips, there’s no need for the added expense of a car.
- This unit is bright! The entire North Facing Wall is comprised of windows. Plus there are large sliding doors for great air circulation.
Equally convenient for work or play, it’s no coincidence the Shangri-la hotel is across the street! To the east it’s a short walk to the financial core, to the south are the city’s best theatres including TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexandra Theatre and Roy Thomson Hall. To the west are more restaurants and nightlife than you could ever want, from fine dining at Bosk or Nota Bene to funky restaurants and cafés like The Queen Mother or Momofuku, to the Queen west clubs like Cube, The Rivoli or The Horseshoe. And to the north is funky Queen St West’s endless shopping. Plus you’re steps from two subway stops and two 24 hour streetcars. Plus, David Pecaut Square is just a quick walk away if you’d like to enjoy a park or walk the dog. Everything you’d want downtown, all at your fingertips.
Boutique Condos ups the ante with amenities befitting its location. Top of the heap is the rooftop, with the South Beach style Skyline Bar, complete with sleek fireplace, billiards table, outdoor patios complete with plunge pool, private white cabanas, chaise lounges, gas barbecues and fire pit seating. Don’t forget the 24-hour concierge, fitness facilities including exercise pool, guest suites, visitor parking and more.