Sold Uptown Chic Meets Downtown Cool | 352 Front St W #919
Just the Facts
About the Property
About Suite 919
Welcome to Fly Condos, one of downtown Toronto’s newest boutique condominiums (and no, it’s not a Cityplace building). With high quality finishes, outstanding design and a wicked location, this corner unit two-bedroom, two bathroom condominium caters to downtown professionals who want it all.
Boasting 825 sqft of interior space and a massive 300 sqft wrap-around balcony, unit #919 features:
- Spacious open concept living and room dining with upgraded floors and unobstructed views of historic Clarence Park from the floor-to-ceiling windows
- Ideal split-bedroom layout with walk-outs to the balcony from both bedrooms
- Upgraded kitchen with stainless appliances (including a custom built-in glass cooktop); granite countertops; glass backsplash
- Plenty of closets and an owned locker to store off-season items
- Parking is rented by the current owners at $225 per month
About Fly Condos
Residents of Fly Condos enjoy sophisticated facilities, including a fitness club, yoga and pilates studio, sauna, party room, guest suite, theatre room and BBQ area. Make sure to check out the incredible outdoor terrace with private cabanas and al fresco dining!
About the Neighbourhood
Location, location, location, right? A Walk Score of 99 can’t be wrong! At Fly Condos, you’re just steps from some of the city’s best restaurants, shops and nightlife in King West. Literally next door to Clarence Park (popular with dogs of all kinds), you’re within walking distance to St Andrew Station and the Spadina and King streetcars.