Just the Facts
Monday April 3, 2017
Finished | Full
17.33 x 97.34
Bloor West Village
About the Property
Turnkey and Hassle-Free at 473 Beresford Avenue
It may seem like those simpler days of home ownership, community, and family-life, are a thing of days past. When neighbours showed up at your front porch and suddenly a little ‘party of parents’ were gathered – chatting, laughing, and watching their children play freely – on quiet, tree-lined, road-hockey-friendly street. Those days when homes were well-built, and needed minimal care, space was ‘a plenty’, and schools and amenities were just a short walk away. Oh those were the days…. but wait…we’ve found one such street… and one such home… unicorns do exist !!! And, if you’re lucky, you too can live ‘turnkey and hassle-free’ at 473 Beresford Avenue. Check out the list of things we love below (it’s long).
Things we :
- Location, location, location – a 10-minute walk to amazing shopping, restaurants, cafes, amenities, and transit options – right along the renowned Bloor West shopping district.
- Minutes to High Park, Humber River, and Lakeshore
- Striking wood-burning fireplace
- Highly-regarded school district
- Customized built-in shelving and ample storage spaces
- Large, chef’s-style kitchen with family-style island and new appliances
- Updated windows with tons of natural light
- Plenty of room: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office ‘nook’
- Large Master Bedroom with beautiful bay window
- Generous backyard space
- Maple and distressed hardwood flooring
- New LED pot lights throughout
- Friendly, quiet, low-traffic, tree-lined street
- Turnkey and hassle-free: renovated top-to-bottom
- The heart of Bloor West Village!
- AMAZING NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!! This pocket in particular has a real community feel.
- Runnymede! PS: one of the best school's in the city (Forrester Research) is around the corner
- Beresford Park is 300m away - playground + splash pad + off-leash dog park
- Quiet street with little through traffic - hear the birds every morning, and kids play in the streets!
- Community street - neighbours know each other, kids play together, there’s even an annual street party in the summer! There are at least 35 kids who live on the street - just between MacGregor and Lincoln.