Just the Facts
About the Property
Want to live in a real loft?
Raw hallways with huge steel doors and century-old brick walls lead to this rarely available vintage live/work space in Sorauren Lofts—over 900 sqft of bright, character-filled converted loft space, plus a terrace that opens directly onto Sorauren Park! 15-foot wood-slat ceilings soar over exposed brick and timber beams, a gourmet open-concept kitchen with breakfast bar and spacious living/dining area. There’s even parking, a skylight, and plenty of storage.
But wait! There’s more:
- Dark hardwood floors throughout
- Open concept living, dining, kitchen and office area
- Bathroom with contemporary vanity with storage and soaker tub
- Foyer with skylight
- Private terrace opening onto Sorauren park with gas BBQ hook up and custom trellis
- Raised bedroom with brick feature wall and ample closets
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, custom backsplash, quartz counters, giant breakfast bar and plenty of storage
- Extra storage areas include large crawl space under the bedroom, an extra large PAX wardrobe with built-ins and a mezzanine area above the bathroom
- Stylish light fixtures and art deco ceiling fans throughout
Don’t already love Roncesvalles? Where have you been?! Walk out the back door of your one-of-a-kind loft right into Sorauren Park—one of Toronto’s best—where an off-leash dog area, weekly Farmer’s market, tennis courts, soccer field and baseball diamond bring this vibrant community together. This loft literally has a window onto the world of Roncesvalles, plus easy access to public transit and highways make for easy commuting.
Just steps away is one of the city’s hottest restaurant scenes, Roncesvalles’ unique mix of traditional and trendy, plus shopping, services and more. A few minutes more and you’re in High Park with almost 400 acres of parkland and recreational activities.