Just the Facts
25 x 128
Lane for 2 cars
About the Property
Now is the time to move up and set down roots. And this stately home on Leslie St. is the ideal place to get started.
Situated on a large lot, this detached 2 ½ storey, fully renovated family home has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and character for days. Each room is a tasteful juxtaposition of character and contemporary style. From the high ceilings of the main floor living and dining with original trim, to the stellar chef’s kitchen and upgraded everything, to the wallpaper in the main floor powder room, the main floor of this home commands attention.
Upstairs, there are three good sized bedrooms with large windows and plenty of light. The spa-like bathroom with double sinks offers the perfect place to prepare the family for a hectic day, or to escape once night falls. Keep going up to find a large loft space – perfect for sleep, work, play, guests or media room. Once you decide how to use this bright, sunny space, you can decide how to use the basement. Here, you really do get everything you want.
- It’s a big family home on a big lot. There is space for everyone, a versatile third floor can function as a massive bedroom, a family room, a yoga space… And you still have a finished basement to work with.
- Loads of original details have been maintained throughout adding oodles of character to this home.
- The enviable outdoor space: Third floor private deck under a tree canopy, inviting porch AND stunning backyard with fruit trees, wrap around deck and loads of space for family fun.
- Exceptional curb appeal…anyone would be proud to call this home. Freshly painted porch, landscaped front yard, stately detached home that demands attention.
- This home has been well maintained. And if it this doesn’t sound sexy enough. all the unsexy stuff has been taken care of; new toilets, new furnace, new pot lights, new ceiling in basement, new water heater, refinished basement flooring and drywall, waterproofing in basement and more…
About The Neighbourhood and Lifestyle
It’s hard to beat this location: prime Leslieville, on one of our favourite streets in the city!
With easy access to all the restaurants, bars, breweries, cafes, venues and shops, Leslieville gives you a neighbourhood feel that can’t be beat. Trees galore, close to Lake Ontario with bike paths, playgrounds, splash pads and off-leash dog areas, this neighbourhood takes family-friendly to a whole new level. The growing condo market has brought a greater mix of people to the area, which was the turning point that took Leslieville from up-and-coming to established.
Once a haven for artists and craftspeople, there is still a laid-back vibe here compared to the fast pace of downtown life. But don’t be fooled. Leslievillians take their love of the environment, local food, farmer’s market fare and kale very seriously.
It’s difficult to sum-up what makes the Leslieville neighbourhood so fantastic in only a few paragraphs…but we will try!
But before we get into all that, let’s pin-point where Leslieville is – with relation to the vast city that is ‘Greater Toronto’. Leslieville is east of the Don River, bounded by the Canadian National railway line and Gerrard Street to the north, Empire Avenue to the west, Eastern Avenue to south, and Coxwell Avenue to the east. Got that? If you’re a little confused, just think of Leslieville as being east of Parliament, North of the Beach(es) and south of Gerrard street.