Just the Facts
About the Property
Awesome location, stylish and incredible value.
This junior one-bedroom loft at One-Six Nine Lofts provides the best of urban living. Compact but with more than enough space for anything you need, the loft is decorated in high style, complete with:
- Dark hardwood floors
- Nine-foot exposed concrete ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances (including a gas stove)
- Granite countertops
- West-facing floor-to-ceiling windows
- Large shower with frameless glass enclosure and rainshower head
- Sunny balcony to watch the sun go down and the city come alive
The open concept living area makes full use of the unit’s 505 sqft and a locker provides extra storage. The loft is available for sale fully furnished for an extra $3,000.
One-Six-Nine Lofts is an intimate boutique condo building set back on a side street just a stone’s throw from Queen West’s shops and restaurants and minutes to the subway and 24-hour streetcar transit. Click here to read more about one of Toronto’s best neighbourhoods: Queen Street West.
Walk Score of 98/100: ‘Walker’s Paradise!’